Battle 4 Atlantis 2019

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Bumping this thread for myself and any other fanatics going to this tourney. Curious to hear more from those who have been to Atlantis before on what to expect. My wife and I went to The Bahamas for our honeymoon, but we stayed at a Sandals resort on Great Exuma island (now infamously known as the host of Fyre Fest) so this is our first time in Nassau. Any tips on things to do or places to go outside of the resort? We are planning on going scuba diving at least one day (all of us are certified) and were looking for other excursion type of activities to partake in.
Jealous of the scuba outing. We hope to do some snorkeling, but my eyes don't tolerate much pressure due to weak blood vessels, so no scuba for me. :(

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
We will be staying at the Baha Mar for the tourney. Let me know if interested is arranging transportation together. Or please share if you know of a good way to get to Atlantis!

Hey I am about to setup my Airport Car Transfer and gonna ask about to and from Atlantis as well. Did you already set it up? How many people are in your party?

Also anyone looked into swimming with the pigs? Seems kinda pricey and it's not on the same island as Nassau.

• Funny
Reactions: NoCreativity

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
went to Atlantis when I was 20. I drank the whole time on the resort so idk what to tell you to do/not to do.

the lazy river isnt so much lazy if i remember. it was a good time.

Reactions: BCoffClone125

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
I think they have 2. 1 that is indeed, lazy. the other is like a mile+ with rapids and currents.

Yes there are 2 different ones as you described. I too am happy not to leave the resort and I’m not sure there’s a lot to see on New Providence. Was staying on a boat one time and went out to Rose Island which was fun, but that wasn’t an excursion per se.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Getting to play Michigan and UNC in consecutive days would be neat. I'd like to get 1 decent win out of this and give one of the big boys a run.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
S Miss would be for 7th place and our first win, if I read the brackets correctly

Or the Championship! Or 3rd. Or 5th. Or 7th. Whatever the scenario, the only possibility is the last game on Friday being a repeat.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Do y'all know if they sell day passes to Atlantis? Since I am not staying there but wanted to check out the lazy rivers

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron