Zach Twedt

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I take one afternoon off and ....
giphy.gif

clonefanpaul

Omnipresent Lurker
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 28, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Try this again. If he’s not recruiting him he can dumbf*ck
No he can’t. It’s odd that a person so familiar with minor recruiting violations wouldn’t know that.
Wow, I just finally understood what he was trying to say. The lack of punctuation had be baffled. I thought he’d turned dumbf*ck into a verb, and was really empathic about Campbell being able to dumbf*ck. It made about as much sense as the rest of the thread.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Based off this thread Zach Twedt is a mix of Patrick Mahomes and Tom Brady

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
I’m just saying from the outside looking in, we have new staff members, staff who was away from college rules and it is really easy to forget some of the petty recruiting rules, and that is what makes the most sense. I really don’t think the kid knows what he did to find a seemingly cold shoulder
Why don't you quit wasting people's time and tell us what you DO know?

Reactions: TXCyclones

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
Not a friend or relative. I’m honest and inquisitive. I said I have no information and was asking a question and from the outside it looks like all the times a university stops recruiting a kid after someone on a staff tweets nice game or something at a kid when they’re not supposed to. If the staff pulled the offer fine. Nobody has reported that from what I have been able to find. Thank you for information. That was all I wanted. Not to be attacked for asking a hard question. When I get attacked I’m gonna defend myself.
Let's see. 'No information'. Yet, you know they stopped recruiting him. And, yet, you claim they are recruiting out of permissible periods. Anything else you can share?

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
I just read the last few pages and my initial opinion is......BAJ is BDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.