Zach Twedt

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Where are you getting this?
I think, and I'm just spitballing here, that BAJ is a relative of ZT's and was excited about him committing to ISU - but there was a change in that status. To save face in front of his relatives, ZT claims that he has "no idea" why the ISU staff has stopped its communication with him (although, in truth, he most assuredly DOES know). One of those relatives decides to start an account on CF, expecting some sort of answers from "those in the know" while, at the same time, assuming that the ISU coaching staff are the ones at fault. When BAJ cannot confirm his/her beliefs/hypothesis, s/he goes full-on FranCon toward random CF posters.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I didn’t say there must, I said that what is typically seen when someone send an out of season tweet or something. The kid seems lost like he really doesn’t know what happened. Everyone deserves closure. Maybe he does know and is putting on a great act. The only reason I can see why Campbell wouldn’t give him closure was if he was prohibited. The theft thing appears to be trolling now
Could it be possible he is putting on an act to save face? Just maybe???

• Agree
Reactions: kentkel

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I think, and I'm just spitballing here, that BAJ is a relative of ZT's and was excited about him committing to ISU - but there was a change in that status. To save face in front of his relatives, ZT claims that he has "no idea" why the ISU staff has stopped its communication with him (although, in truth, he most assuredly DOES know). One of those relatives decides to start an account on CF, expecting some sort of answers from "those in the know" while, at the same time, assuming that the ISU coaching staff are the ones at fault. When BAJ cannot confirm his/her beliefs/hypothesis, s/he goes full-on FranCon toward random CF posters.
Dammit, you beat me to it by a few moments.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
I didn’t say there must, I said that what is typically seen when someone send an out of season tweet or something. The kid seems lost like he really doesn’t know what happened. Everyone deserves closure. Maybe he does know and is putting on a great act. The only reason I can see why Campbell wouldn’t give him closure was if he was prohibited. The theft thing appears to be trolling now

Why are you so committed to this?

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

Everything that I've read from the "kid" is that he is happy to be going somewhere else.

Do you know the "kid"?

clonefanpaul

Omnipresent Lurker
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 28, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I would like to thank BAJ, be he/she either a Hawk or a family member, for a very fun Tuesday. Very rarely is there so much stupid in one thread from one person.
BAJ, you turned a very boring afternoon into one of pure delight. A genuine thank you. Never leave us.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I would like to thank BAJ, be he/she either a Hawk or a family member, for a very fun Tuesday. Very rarely is there so much stupid in one thread from one person.
Agree. Maybe it’s CW? Only 3 more hours until tipoff.

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
So my join date makes it alright to attack me. I knew IC and hawk fans are a bunch of liberal social *ssh*l*s, but I didn’t expect this social behavior here. I don’t do social media but wanted to become active in posting here with other cyclone fans and having some of my questions answered, but you guys have quickly made me regret my decision.
Outside of the 'hush' comment (which was intended to diffuse any 'speculative' comments), I wasn't being snark. Quite honestly, I'm quite curious what your 'inside' information is.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Try this again. If he’s not recruiting him he can dumbf*ck

No he can’t. It’s odd that a person so familiar with minor recruiting violations wouldn’t know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.