Zach Twedt

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
I know Campbell has a great record of recruiting and development, that’s why I find stopping contact weird. Stopping contact with a recruit fo tweeting a kid out of season is the typical self imposed punishment for a staff who holds themselves to a high standard. You don’t need to attack me like a bunch of *ssh*l*s. Again I had not heard of the theft accusation.

Your hypocrisy is humorous. You came on and posted a thread insinuating that there MUST have been a recruiting infraction and that CMC staff are essentially jerks. Now that it's been pointed out that there are character-issues and alleged theft (that you could have looked up) you now call others a**holes. Hypocrisy, thy name is BAJ.

• Agree
Reactions: ISUalways

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
From the outside the situation looks like what honorable programs do when someone tweets nice game or something to a kid when they’re not supposed to. Like I said I don’t have any information, I don’t know him and doubt I know anyone who does. I’ve only read the basic reports and the kids posts. It seems like he doesn’t know what happened either. Hell, he might be crushed and that’s why he’s not playing well, I don’t know. I come here for someone who might have credible information and I get attacked like I walked into the hive at kinnick.
Except of course you've attacked those with credible info.

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
From the outside the situation looks like what honorable programs do when someone tweets nice game or something to a kid when they’re not supposed to. Like I said I don’t have any information, I don’t know him and doubt I know anyone who does. I’ve only read the basic reports and the kids posts. It seems like he doesn’t know what happened either. Hell, he might be crushed and that’s why he’s not playing well, I don’t know. I come here for someone who might have credible information and I get attacked like I walked into the hive at kinnick.

Do you have experience with these "honest mistake" violations? Just curious where this speculation is coming from.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

So you're right at home?

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
More, please.

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
Do you have experience with these "honest mistake" violations? Just curious where this speculation is coming from.

There’s enough knowledge about the details of recruiting to know that contact could get stopped due to a minor violation, but not enough to know what a prospective student is. I don’t think I’m the first to point out credibility issues, here...

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
There’s enough knowledge about the details of recruiting to know that contact could get stopped due to a minor violation, but not enough to know what a prospective student is. I don’t think I’m the first to point out credibility issues, here...

giphy.webp

BAJ

Nov 17, 2019
The fact that this person thinks that people disagreeing with them is inherently a political agenda tells me SOOO much about their mental faculties.
Where is the disagreeing, everyone is attacking. Apparently you don’t know what social behavior is

MustardTiger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2019
The Dirty Burger
I don’t have any insider information, but the coaches stopping contact seems, to me, like a self imposed punishment for a minor recruiting infraction. If that is the case, it’s a shame because it seems like ISU is his dream school since he committed early to make sure he had a spot on the team if the coaching staff left. Since Pollard finds it mature for commits to inform him of their decision, somebody from the AD office or coaching staff should be mature enough to contact the young man and let him know what’s going on. He deserves to know and should get closure to the situation.

Also, since when the **** is this a thing? I do not doubt this is a Barta thing, but Pollard? I guess I've never heard of it.

You either have way more information on the situation than you're sharing, or just a really bad troll.

BAJ

Nov 17, 2019
Your hypocrisy is humorous. You came on and posted a thread insinuating that there MUST have been a recruiting infraction and that CMC staff are essentially jerks. Now that it's been pointed out that there are character-issues and alleged theft (that you could have looked up) you now call others a**holes. Hypocrisy, thy name is BAJ.
I didn’t say there must, I said that what is typically seen when someone send an out of season tweet or something. The kid seems lost like he really doesn’t know what happened. Everyone deserves closure. Maybe he does know and is putting on a great act. The only reason I can see why Campbell wouldn’t give him closure was if he was prohibited. The theft thing appears to be trolling now

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Campbell probably decided to have our bag man spend the money on a different recruit.

• Funny
Reactions: herbicide
Status
Not open for further replies.