All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Couple that with terrible coaching and it is amazing the Hawks are ranked in the top 20. Bad coaches and bad players usually means a losing record and not a top 20 ranking.

Notice how you won't give us your All Iowa team? Lol

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
He's the band's enforcer.
giphy.gif

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
So you've only seen Purdy play once but you can say this?

Just going by the stats on that one. If I was going by the eye test I would say Morgan was better because I did see the fourth quarter of the OSU game. Yikes!

it is hard to go by stats for defense, OL though. I’ll give you your WRs are probably better, but I don’t think Iowa’s wrs suck either like you say.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I’ve only seen one ISU game. I usually watch other big ten games, go golfing or watch other marquee matchups when the Hawks aren’t on.

Has never seen Breece Hall play...

That is mostly because Purdy is a lot better than Morgan. I would take their WRs, OL and RBs (except for Hall). But like I said, Morgan played lights out against PSU. If he continues to do that, then they have a shot of reaching the Big 10 championship game.

The real awkward part is you've never seen Breece Hall play and you said this

I will give you Hall because he has been balling lately. But outside of Hall, Minnesota has the next best three by far and even Hall would be pretty even with Smith.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Just going by the stats on that one. If I was going by the eye test I would say Morgan was better because I did see the fourth quarter of the OSU game. Yikes!

it is hard to go by stats for defense, OL though. I’ll give you your WRs are probably better, but I don’t think Iowa’s wrs suck either like you say.

You could judge our players you haven't seen vs Minnesota players but can't do it vs players from your own team? This is so confusing

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Has never seen Breece Hall play...

The real awkward part is you've never seen Breece Hall play and you said this

I will give you Hall because he has been balling lately. But outside of Hall, Minnesota has the next best three by far and even Hall would be pretty even with Smith.
iahawks turned into buddy months ago.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
You could judge our players you haven't seen vs Minnesota players but can't do it vs players from your own team? This is so confusing

I’ve seen Minnesota play like three or four games this year already. I try to watch the conference games as much as I can.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I’ve only seen one ISU game. I usually watch other big ten games, go golfing or watch other marquee matchups when the Hawks aren’t on.

This is your reason why you won't give us your All Iowa team but then you were able to do it with us and Minnesota. This is way confusing

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Easier to go off of stats for rbs. I’ve seen his numbers and they have been impressive.

So you watched 3 quarters of the Iowa game and 1 quarter of the Oklahoma State game to = one full game? I knew you threw out that eye test thing before so trying to keep this all straight

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron