Zach Twedt

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
First off, why are you getting so defensive? If you are a relative/friend, I would advise you to stay off the boards.

Second, I got confirmation that the offer was pulled, but I didn't ask why. After watching his tape this year and attending a game of his, his play speed is VERY slow compared to the schemes ISU runs. He's projected at linebacker, but he is WAY too slow to be used in pass coverage. Also, we would have to put an extra 20 lbs on him and that would render him unusable in this defense. The staffs was hoping he would gain a step in his speed over the summer, but that didn't happen. One possible reason why communication stopped. Again, this is my speculation from what I've seen.

Bingo. He tests well. But once the pads go on he's SLOW. When IF-A played them, he wasn't the best player on the field.

• Agree
Reactions: cyclone4L

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
The single minded behavior ,encouraged by Marx, I’ve encountered on this website is what Darwin warns will lead to our extinction
Good, you've recognized your issue. The next step is to do something about it.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
The single minded behavior ,encouraged by Marx, I’ve encountered on this website is what Darwin warns will lead to our extinction
giphy.gif

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Nothing written about twedt by any reporter says anything other than the staff stopped contact. 247 still lists him as having an offer as of two minutes ago. I’m starting to think most people on this site are ignorant blowhard closet cucks.
We're mostly well-informed, soft-spoken, overt cucks.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
F*ck you d*psh*t I’m not a hawk troll. I guess that’s why I don’t know the basics of trolling, you sure do.

That's exactly what a troll would say.

I'll never respond to you again if you can answer why you picked Sunday to make an account when you'd be lurking long enough to read thousands of posts from one specific poster.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA

I always thought lack of punctuation was going to be the end of it all.. I used 2 periods - you can have one. Although many think you already have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.