Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
One thing, his film isn't impressive. He lead his team to an impressive 1-8 record this year.

Regardless if the theft thing is true, would he really have made an impact?

BAJ

Nov 17, 2019
Nothing written about twedt by any reporter says anything other than the staff stopped contact. 247 still lists him as having an offer as of two minutes ago. I’m starting to think most people on this site are ignorant blowhard closet cucks.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Nothing written about twedt by any reporter says anything other than the staff stopped contact. 247 still lists him as having an offer as of two minutes ago. I’m starting to think most people on this site are ignorant blowhard closet cucks.
Then why you still here?

• Winner
Reactions: khardbored

derpyherky

May 11, 2018

Spoken like a true " liberal social *ssh*l* hawk fan in IC."

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

If the staff is as bad as you think, you should want Zach to go somewhere else.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Apparently asking hard questions and not following like a sheep makes me a bad person. F*ck you all. I guess cyclone fans aren’t any better than hawk fans
You seem like the kinda guy who's always pissed off at his neighbors because they keep calling the police on him whenever he shoots off fireworks

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
ISU hasn't contacted him since the contact period began. Do you really think that means they want him? We need a Recruiting For Dummies Board.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

What made you just create your account Sunday when you said you've been read thousands of Twins posts? You clearly have spent a lot of time around here to have gone through that many posts. What made you finally pull the trigger on moving from lurker to contributing? This one recruit?

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Try this again. If he’s not recruiting him he can dumbf*ck

I didn't think it was possible for anyone to be this stupid but here we are.

I have to ask... do you know you are stupid or do you only realize it when people point it out to you constantly?

• Agree
Reactions: FinalFourCy

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Try this again. If he’s not recruiting him he can dumbf*ck

I’m really sorry that you and/or Zach are so hurt by Campbell’s rejection. Campbell gave him an out and any rumors about what happened are just rumors. I’m sure he’ll be plenty happy at another school.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

If you think Twedt still has an offer to play football got Matt Campbell you're not very smart

Status
Not open for further replies.