Zach Twedt

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I’m not complaining about anything. I’m pointing out many on this site act like *ssh*l* kids to new people and wondering publicly why the staff stopped contact with him
Of course, you are focusing on either him decommiting, or recruiting violations depending on whichever one fits your current argument angle, while completely discounting what everyone else here is saying.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
I’m not complaining about anything. I’m pointing out many on this site act like *ssh*l* kids to new people and wondering publicly why the staff stopped contact with him

You do realize many people think that a new poster coming on here and posting alleged violations and taking shots at CMC and Campbell, is acting like an "*ssh*l* "

BAJ

Nov 17, 2019
Why won’t a reporter simply ask Campbell? I would if I could and if he said it was a private matter I would be fine with that.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
And randomly accusing someone of theft isn’t wild speculation?
First off, why are you getting so defensive? If you are a relative/friend, I would advise you to stay off the boards.

Second, I got confirmation that the offer was pulled, but I didn't ask why. After watching his tape this year and attending a game of his, his play speed is VERY slow compared to the schemes ISU runs. He's projected at linebacker, but he is WAY too slow to be used in pass coverage. Also, we would have to put an extra 20 lbs on him and that would render him unusable in this defense. The staffs was hoping he would gain a step in his speed over the summer, but that didn't happen. One possible reason why communication stopped. Again, this is my speculation from what I've seen.

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
Why won’t a reporter simply ask Campbell? I would if I could and if he said it was a private matter I would be fine with that.

Matt Campbell cannot talk to reporters about athletes who are eligible to be recruited. You should know this as an NCAA rules expert.

On the other hand, Randy Peterson discussed the matter with the athlete in question in this thread months ago and his response should have settled the matter for you.

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
Apparently asking hard questions and not following like a sheep makes me a bad person. F*ck you all. I guess cyclone fans aren’t any better than hawk fans
giphy.gif

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

you are complaining. You want a bunch of fans to know what is going on. Why?

Reactions: khardbored

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Apparently asking hard questions and not following like a sheep makes me a bad person. F*ck you all. I guess cyclone fans aren’t any better than hawk fans
You mean dumb questions.

Create a new account and try trolling better than this. Good luck.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyballzz

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
The same information that we have is all readily available to you. That is not our fault that you chose to ignore it.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

Campbell can’t talk about recruits, dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.