The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
If the Big 12 expanded up to 14 teams who would you add(realistically of course) and what would the divisions look like

EDIT: To make it even juicier, gonna make it 16 instead

Last edited:
Reactions: cyclones500 and GTO

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I have a question for this week. If you had to pick ISU's bowl opponent (not considering which bowl it may be), rank from the following list and provide a reasoning:

Notre Dame
Iowa
LSU
Ohio State
Appalachian State
Texas A&M/Colorado/Mizzou/Nebraska

Reactions: cyclones500

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
When John Walters calls it a career, who would you like to see take his place. Also who would you like to see take Eric Heft's place when he decides to hang it up? ( Let me say I hope they both continue for a long time.)

Reactions: cyclones500

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Their nose?

Speaking of this, what is the grossest thing you saw as a kid (not counting an injury type thing)? I remember riding the bus home from school and saw this older kid pick his nose and pull out this nasty sloppy booger. He extended his finger out to this other younger kid and the kid wolfed it down. I’m still about gagging picturing it 35 years later.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Speaking of this, what is the grossest thing you saw as a kid (not counting an injury type thing)? I remember riding the bus home from school and saw this older kid pick his nose and pull out this nasty sloppy booger. He extended his finger out to this other younger kid and the kid wolfed it down. I’m still about gagging picturing it 35 years later.
YUCK!!!

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron