DANIEL JACKSON COMMITS!

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Looks like a great pickup. good skills and sounds well grounded. Type of guy that will come in and work like crazy to get better.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
It will, but he is obviously a good student and bright kid if he is considering prevet. Lots of the TE's and OL are mechanical engineering majors and do great academically (Kolar has a 4.0), so definitely can be done
Point taken but I would argue biology is one of the hardest and most complicated majors. Math builds on itself, biology is a ton of memorization and all the hard sciences are involved.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Point taken but I would argue biology is one of the hardest and most complicated majors. Math builds on itself, biology is a ton of memorization and all the hard sciences are involved.

There is definitely a variety of subjects involved for this major especially if getting into professional school is the goal. You have to excel in them all and carry a very high gpa as well as get involved in your chosen field

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
The only ones I would be hesitant opening is Miyan Williams and Xavier Hutchinson.
Miyan has the obvious suitor, but who is after Xavier? it looks like the only other school chasing hard was Nebraska. And that is a straight tire fire at this point.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Why wouldn’t he?

Why do any recruits miss visits? Idk. But it happens. Buckeye faithful don’t seem to be 100% convinced they make it seem like he is either unwilling or not interested in really communicating with the staff.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Why do any recruits miss visits? Idk. But it happens. Buckeye faithful don’t seem to be 100% convinced they make it seem like he is either unwilling or not interested in really communicating with the staff.
Generally they miss visits because weather causes problems with flights. Not sure if that’s an issue from Cincinnati to Columbus—for what I seem to recall is a Top Ten matchup.