The standings now become the ranking, no more rationalization ...

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I'll be in Manhappenin for Farmaggedon. What are the chances that @surly would want to tailgate with me?
Let me know where you are and I'll stop by. We tailgate in the west side parking lot just to the left of this picture. Last visit, I met some ISU guys there who said they were associated with this site. They weren't at all hospitable though. Not sure why as the game had yet to be played.

image_handler.aspx

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Uff da! (sometimes also spelled huffda, uff-da, uffda, uff-dah, oofda, ufda, ufdah, oofta, offtah, or uf daa) is an exclamation or interjection expressing bafflement, surprise, or dismay. Wiki

• Informative
Reactions: CTTB78

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Uff da! (sometimes also spelled huffda, uff-da, uffda, uff-dah, oofda, ufda, ufdah, oofta, offtah, or uf daa) is an exclamation or interjection expressing bafflement, surprise, or dismay. Wiki
This thread is derailed and arguing the proper use of a word instead of the Big 12 standings/power rankings? Classic CF. Oofta!

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
K-State is having sort of a Paul Rhoads season. Defeat the top team in the conference; lose to the second-worst team (at home).
Way too many injuries. Best corner out. Best linebacker out. Two best running backs mostly out. Best wideout, too often out. Best tight end out. So, depth is really showing warts now. One more win is far from guaranteed. Losing to WVU was a real bummer. This team would have been pretty salty with Alex Barnes at tailback along with Zuber and Rison at wideout. All three left early to draft, transfer, and dismissal.

Last edited:

CubsClones1

Nov 12, 2012
Prairie City
Way too many injuries. Best corner out. Best linebacker out. Two best running backs mostly out. Best wideout, too often out. Best tight end out. So, depth is really showing warts now. One more win is far from guaranteed. Losing to WVU was a real bummer. This team would have been pretty salty with Alex Barnes at tailback along with Zuber and Rison at wideout. All three left early to draft, transfer, and dismissal.
ifs.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 2020cy

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Let me know where you are and I'll stop by. We tailgate in the west side parking lot just to the left of this picture. Last visit, I met some ISU guys there who said they were associated with this site. They weren't at all hospitable though. Not sure why as the game had yet to be played.

image_handler.aspx

Did you tell them you were @surly? If so, thats why.

Colorado

Aug 29, 2008
Colorado

image_handler.aspx
If you would be willing to host us (wife, two teenagers) we would promise to be on our best behavior. My wife is a KSU alum so we've been to every game in Manhattan since 2009 (in KC). It's hard for us to put on our own tailgate since we travel in from out of state for the game.

That being said, my daughter has already informed my wife that she will be rooting for ISU this game.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
I love exposing false narratives.

KSU’s two leading running backs played (and until the end).

KSU’s leading receiver played.

KSU’s “best tight end” played.

KSU’s best linebacker played.

KSU’s two starters listed on the depth chart at corner played.

How much fabrication can one post have?

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
"TheJackWePack5 I love exposing false narratives.

KSU’s two leading running backs played (and until the end). Both are injured, combined had 20 of 38 carries.

KSU’s leading receiver played. Knowles (3 catches) been injured all year. Wykeen Gill out with a concussion from Texas cheap shot.

KSU’s “best tight end” played. Has a knee injury out for the season, Sam Wheeler.

KSU’s best linebacker played. Has not played all year, Justin Hughes.

KSU’s two starters listed on the depth chart at corner played. AJ Parker out for the year, most likely.

How much fabrication can one post have? You're an idiot.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: CYCLNST8