All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
@dexterhawk I obviously didn't get to watch your game Saturday. Did Fleck really cost his team a chance to win by some penalty? I saw that all over Twitter and looked for video of it but couldn't find anything

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I think Campbell prefers playing the best of the best instead of racking up wins in the worst division in college football. If he wanted a bunch of cheap wins he would have stayed at Toledo
That is hysterical. I can't stop laughing!

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
@dexterhawk I obviously didn't get to watch your game Saturday. Did Fleck really cost his team a chance to win by some penalty? I saw that all over Twitter and looked for video of it but couldn't find anything
I wouldn't say cost the game because the Hawks were taking over on downs regardless.

Belton got flagged for a late hit on a Minny receiver....Boat rower rowed rapidly out on the field and got flagged. Penalties offset.

Essentially, instead of taking over on the 5 the Hawks got the ball around the 18.

• Informative
  • Funny
Reactions: ATCy and CyTwins

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
So much hypocrisy in this lol. So when the CFP comes out and Memphis is still higher than Iowa, you still gonna say Iowa is better?
Depends....if they're 1 or 2 spots higher and the Hawks are 9 spots higher in Sagarin the composite would point to the Hawks.