50 tweets from NBA fans in awe of Matt Thomas

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
This Tweet, "Lakers made a mistake signing Danny Green. Shoulda signed Matt Thomas" funny thing is the Lakers had Matty Buckets on their summer league team and Matty Buckets shot lights out from 3 and never even received an acknowledgement from Magic.
He was as big of a reason for them winning that summer league title as anyone, and that was right out of college haha

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
the lakers loved thomas - they just had too many signed contracts to deal with and matt had a good deal in europe so he wasn't going to do the g-league thing. thus far has paid off for him.

• Agree
Reactions: srjclone

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
the lakers loved thomas - they just had too many signed contracts to deal with and matt had a good deal in europe so he wasn't going to do the g-league thing. thus far has paid off for him.
IIRC the Lakers gave their 2-way contract to Alex Caruso. Sure Thomas would be perfect beside LeBron but Caruso is not a bad asset either.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Just like to thumb my nose at all the down votes I received saying Matty Ice would be a solid contributor/role player in the NBA.

Now back to the real recognition, great job Matt!

Link to post please.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I'm not going through my history that far back. Have at her. Every time I use search function on this site it never works.

Give me an approximate time frame when you said it.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I think Thomas will get a serious look with his size and shooting ability. He has that work hard attitude and is always tuned in. I think he can play spot minutes and stay in the league a few years.

(2)Funny, (1) Disagree, and (1) Optimistic

• Informative
Reactions: tolstoy