My Betting Locks

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
We walked in behind a dbag wearing a hawk onesie. I'll never understand the logic of those idiots.
Your team is playing at home! Go to that game if you want to be a fan.
Did you stab him in the face? I haven't read the paper yet.

• Funny
Reactions: DSMCy and JP4CY

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
I said all bets and every week/or day. I added the "all" bets to my post later.

Nah it's way more convenient to wait until you have a successful week to boast.

Spoken like a true gambler, brag about the winnings but don't hear a peep during the other 75% of the time you lost your ass...

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
Second time you've told us this. Didn't follow through the last time. Not holding my breath.
Reason I stopped was I thought no one was actually taking it serious and just was using it to bash me win or lose. I will start updating the first post of the thread with each pick daily and ill keep over all record. I will use the 4-5 record I had from the weekend I started to start with.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Reason I stopped was I thought no one was actually taking it serious and just was using it to bash me win or lose. I will start updating the first post of the thread with each pick daily and ill keep over all record. I will use the 4-5 record I had from the weekend I started to start with.
Not a single person on this entire website takes you serious.

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
You are anti gambling i assume. Heaven for bid people actually win money when gambling sports. Why so much hate?

Nope, I find gambling fun. Especially sports betting. Life's more fun with money on the line.

But most of the stories about a good sized win are either preceded or followed by many losses of varying degrees, but is always left out of the timeline.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: harimad and aauummm

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
@UNI1ISU2 where can i prescirbe to the newsletter?! my kids need stuff for christmas (we are saying it again!!!!!!) and i aint got no money pls dm me picks. i just set up my account using a couple of old outback steakhouse gift certificants. i have over $3.60 for tonights action
Just keep doubling it my man