***Official ISU Bowl Predictions***

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
Notre Dame would scare me in terms of how the officiating would most likely go. If you enjoyed the 2017 K-State game, you will love playing Notre Dame...

• Agree
Reactions: 2020cy

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
Not only is Notre Dame a huge name that would draw interest, but a win over Notre Dame in a bowl could be one of those wins that actually helps recruiting.

I want to play either a super prestigious team (like Notre Dame) or the worst team we can find (to maximize chances of a win). Nothing against good teams without name power like Wake Forest, but no thanks. And I'm sure lots of programs don't want to see us for the same reason.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
Not only is Notre Dame a huge name that would draw interest, but a win over Notre Dame in a bowl could be one of those wins that actually helps recruiting.

I want to play either a super prestigious team (like Notre Dame) or the worst team we can find (to maximize chances of a win). Nothing against good teams without name power like Wake Forest, but no thanks. And I'm sure lots of programs don't want to see us for the same reason.
this...add to the fact we are stuck playing Iowa every year as our non con p5, we dont get opportunities to play good name teams besides in bowl games

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
ISU wins out

Root for OU to beat Okie st
Root for Baylor to beat OU in title.

Baylor- Sugar
OU- NY6
OSU or ISU- Alamo
ISU or OSU- Camping

bowl committees aren’t taking KSU over ISU.

ISU set records at Alamo last year.

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
Why can't we go back to the Alamo? I have seen Texas and K-State projected there. If we beat K-state we will have a better record, and most likely will have a better record than Texas, unless they upset Baylor (not to mention the H2H win). Maybe I'm missing something obvious.

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
I think LSU, Clemson, Ohio State are pretty much locks for CFP at this point. Does the winner of Oregon/Utah in the Pac 12 championship game beat out a one loss Big 12 champ in OU? I'm guessing so
Hurts used to be at Alabama so that gives them an edge right there. ;)

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
upload_2019-11-18_15-3-32.png

I agree with Blum that Orlando is probably the spot. I had assumed ISU would go 2-1 in final three games but with the win Saturday and the way KSU is playing, I think KSU is now a win.

Long drive but my wife and I are going, no matter the location.

Reactions: Scruff and Spanky

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I still don't see us getting out of KSU with a W. I'm calling Memphis again against a non P5 school again. Please make me be terribly wrong.

Won't the SEC get a team to the Liberty?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Won't the SEC get a team to the Liberty?
I would love to play an SEC team. It was awesome getting to see Iowa State play Wazzu last year and I'd much rather play a P5 team than a G5 team.

• Agree
Reactions: IASTATE07