All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I didnt even know TN was going to get to enough wins. I haven't seen a single minute of them.

5-5 with a game against Vandy to end the season. Lucky for them they got out of non-con games to the friendly confines of the SEC so they got some wins.

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
At what point are you guys going to learn Purdy is one of the best QBs in the country? I mean there were Iowa fans saying Stanley was as good or better than Purdy this off season lol

Sure, but Stanley can make throws that Purdy is incapable of making too, so there’s that.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
Second game of the year in crap conditions that took an eternity to play isn't really factored into your argument...

We also came an endzone wrap up from beating OU and TX in back to back weeks.

I had no idea crap conditions and the significant delay only affected home team.

I guess Texas can chalk up two consecutive losses to Maryland to early season jitters too I guess.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I had no idea crap conditions and the significant delay only affected home team.

I guess Texas can chalk up two consecutive losses to Maryland to early season jitters too I guess.
I didnt say it only affected the home team.
And yes teams can get better. Your goofers looked like dog **** in their non con that avoided power 5 schools.