Oklahoma/Baylor

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
They are dominating OU. I thought OU looked spent after our game last week so it doesn't surprise me they came out flat. Lamb being hurt and their tanks on empty, this team isn't as deep as they were 20 years ago.

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
ISU gave the perfect game plan to Baylor to beat OU. Add in that Baylor’s defense is better than ISU’s defense and it’s a home night game. +10.5 was free money

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
In a parallel universe, we would've had Baylor's season. Apparently, our good ole choking habits ruined that possibility!
This is why those losses so far have been so painful. In the crappy Big 12 North years even had we won the division we weren’t ever really one of the top two teams. Trying not to be a homer but I truly believe Iowa State is the second best team in the conference behind Baylor and that’s only mildly behind them. The problem is Baylor has made the critical plays (and got the biggest gift ever by the officials in the Tech game) and we have literally done the opposite until today against Texas.

nickoff

Oct 14, 2017
Portland, OR
If OK doesn't put a permanent spy on Brewer real fast, game is over.
Unbelievable luck that guy ins't inured as much as he runs this season

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
If Matt Rhule doesn't change his job, I see Baylor repeating the same feat next year. Their recruiting getting stronger could shuffle the conference powers

I think Rhule is a hell of a coach and I hope that he takes his talents to Tallahassee.

A good coach in charge of a P5 program in a state like Texas is going to be successful, period