All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
AJ was huge there on that last drive.
Yeah, he broke out. He’s graded out well all year in pff just hasn’t showed on the stat line. PJ fleck had a “ I’m a dumbass” moment and I loved it. Sink that rowboat!!!

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I'm only going to say this once. Thank you Iowa for beating the Gophers. Their fans up here were getting incredibly difficult to be around.

• Funny
Reactions: dexterhawk

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I predict all the “WV wasn’t a top 10 win last year because they didn’t finish in the top 10” Hawk trolls will now suddenly change their metric when Minnesota finishes the season with 3 losses.

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I predict all the “WV wasn’t a top 10 win last year because they didn’t finish in the top 10” Hawk trolls will now suddenly change their metric when Minnesota finishes the season with 3 losses.
Nope, this Hawk troll will go with whatever their ranking is at the end of the season

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY