Casey’s

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
CBus has the shittiest convenience stores ever. Casey’s ends near Dayton, Sheetz doesn’t start until closer to Pennsylvania.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
The Casey's in Clear Lake (18 and 35) has really gone down hill. I never stop there that all the trash cans are literally overflowing and they are claiming to be understaffed when you point it out to them. It is disappointing that they can let a busy place like that go neglected.

mkadl

Mar 17, 2006
Cornfield
W. T. F?

I stopped into my local Casey’s in Grimes for the first time in a week. Got a cup of joe. All new cups. Nice. High quality stuff. Ooh, new signs for the coffee. Swanky. Wait....all new flavors? They changed the flavors? The Classic is NOT THE CLASSIC BREW!!!! It’s all bitter and ‘look at me’ now. What the ****? I go to Casey’s for the cheap and weak coffee. I check the website and it says this...

Our culinary team gave themselves a mission: find a better-tasting coffee line that resembles more specialty coffee bar flavors

WHAT THE HELL, I don’t want a coffee bar, I want my weak arse coffee back!
Coffee and the HyVee fuel saver was the only reason I used Casey’s. Right across the street from my Casey’s is a new Kwikstar. And they’re putting up another KS on the other side of my hood. Goodbye Casey’s, I’ll miss you.

Bought Caseys at $99.5o in May of 2018. It is now over $170.00. Love the branding!! People feel like they own Caseys. Maybe they should?

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
If you ever get out East, these are the bees knees
Sheetz-Photo.jpg

Speaking of going out East, I always remember to take a sheetz in Iowa city #PSA

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Sheetz, Wawa, and Casey’s are all the same imo. Places you go when there’s little alternative.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
If you ever get out East, these are the bees knees
Sheetz-Photo.jpg
I rank it about the same as kwik star/trip probably slightly higher, still wasn't all that impressed of them. I'll take the fresh/cooked food available from Casey's or K&G any day. Casey's I wish would expand their drink selections more. but from experience there's only so much room in their warehouses. the stacks of monster and rockstar drinks would amaze you..

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
just buy folgers and make your own terrible coffee for near free

DFWClone

Aug 19, 2013
Nothing better than the love affair between Iowans and their gas stations/gas station food.

I’ll never understand it but that’s okay, it’s none of my business. Carry on. Eat your delicious gas station breakfast pizza.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
The Kwik star in Grimes regularly has 20+ vehicles in their lot, say maybe 8 are employee vehicles. The Caseys across the street, 3 vehicles, two employees? Kwik star has great stores and Caseys, and Quick Trip, should be nervous.
QT has nothing to fear.

• Winner
Reactions: Macloney