Iowa vs Iowa State

Rahshon13

Aug 4, 2016
Got a hug from you on the upper concourse last time you were here. Stooooopid me, didn't grab my phone when I left my seat. :rolleyes:

You signed my Hilton Magic t-shirt, though...
Now you're on there with Curtis, Naz, Monte, Marcus, and a few others. MUCH appreciated. :D
Are you gonna be at this game?

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Got a hug from you on the upper concourse last time you were here. Stooooopid me, didn't grab my phone when I left my seat. :rolleyes:

You signed my Hilton Magic t-shirt, though...
Now you're on there with Curtis, Naz, Monte, Marcus, and a few others. MUCH appreciated. :D
Wear the shirt again tonight, KC and maybe he can sign the other bewb.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
@Rahshon13 it’s great to see your posts here. You were a great player and really wore that uni the right way. Not too many players like you and even Melvin anymore.
Hope you have safe travels and a great time.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
We've had season tickets in the cheap seats since the corners went season ticket. Prior to that we had mini-packs up there. We go all the way back to Eustachy era. Hell yeah, I'll be there!! :D
I got a fan-photo last time - KC, you're next!

Jiub

Nov 11, 2015
Des Moines
I thought Fetid Fran only had one son on the his team, but today I learned it was actually two! Patrick and Connor McCaffery!!

I guess considering that Iowa recruiting is a dumpster fire, might as well hand your subpar talented boys a free ride to a public university to play ball while you make millions for putting a crappy product on the floor. Ahhhh nepotism is great. How are Iowa fans not pissed off about that???