All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
But then rejoicing that they just won the game instead of having to sweat it out on OT. I feel ISU would have won in OT, but that can be a crapshoot too.

Yeah I wouldn't have liked ISU's chances in OT.

You guys (and other ISU fans) may not realize how much our place kicking has struggled this year. With that in mind, going for two there is damn near a no-brainer.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
You guys (and other ISU fans) may not realize how much our place kicking has struggled this year. With that in mind, going for two there is damn near a no-brainer.

I said I agreed on going for two and didn't like ISU's chances in OT, partly because of the FG kicking.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I said I agreed on going for two and didn't like ISU's chances in OT, partly because of the FG kicking.

tenor.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
If you could have one player from the opposing team this year who would it be? I'll go first. Tristan Wirfs

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
Keith Duncan. In a season of tight games and close losses, Duncan's 11-13 from the 40-49 yard range could have made a world of difference. Obviously this doesn't account for the butterfly effect since you can't typically just add these points on unless it's a walk-off situation.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Keith Duncan. In a season of tight games and close losses, Duncan's 11-13 from the 40-49 yard range could have made a world of difference. Obviously this doesn't account for the butterfly effect since you can't typically just add these points on unless it's a walk-off situation.

Forgot about him. Meeker and JGJ have been pretty solid lately I might have to take Duncan instead

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
2 underclassmen drafted in the 1st round...bound to be a drop off. Laporta will be good

I don't know how you wouldn't take Purdy. You guys would only have one loss max with him IMO

Fant was an upperclassmen though and you had to plan on him leaving early

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Why do you guys have 4 losses with him?
IMO, last week was a phenomenal game by Brock.
It’s not always down to one player and sometimes the opposition is dang good.
Hell half the B12 is in the CFP rankings and ISU has come damn close to beating Baylor and OU. I don’t think there’s too much of a gap for teams like ISU, TX, KState, Okie State. Jury’s still out obviously on Baylor.