FS: ALL SOLD

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

enoany

Apr 11, 2006
We’re dealing with some illness and can’t make the game.

The two tickets are in section E on the 50 yard line. They have chairbacks.

Face value per ticket or best offer. I live in Altoona but work at ISU. Will be in Ames during the day tomorrow or can meet in Des Moines/Ankeny area tomorrow evening or Saturday before the game.

I can transfer tickets electronically but won’t be able to give the C4 parking pass unless we meet.

Chuck Estochen

Nov 12, 2019
We’re dealing with some illness and can’t make the game.

The two tickets are in section E on the 50 yard line. They have chairbacks.

Face value per ticket or best offer. I live in Altoona but work at ISU. Will be in Ames during the day tomorrow or can meet in Des Moines/Ankeny area tomorrow evening or Saturday before the game.

I can transfer tickets electronically but won’t be able to give the C4 parking pass unless we meet.
How much just for the parking pass?

BanjoCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2012
what row? I'm also in sec E and may be interested if they are nearby.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Sorry, I've been working but now have a short break. I sent you one. Scroll to the top and click/hover over your profile icon in the upper right and look for "Conversations"
Actually, if Jen clicks on YOUR avatar, she can click on "start a conversation with" and it will go automatically to you. :)