Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
My wife is weirded out having either of our families around when she feeds but fed no problem in the lobby of the clinic at one time and with no issue when the neighbor was visiting us in the hospital.

Of course the neighbor was also 7 months pregnant and has asked my wife a lot of questions about it so I think my wife may view "educational" opportunities differently.

I have to say the lactation consultants for the most part at Mayo are extremely underwhelming. We've had a couple who were AWESOME and more than a handful that I'm not convinced they knew what the hell they were talking about.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Watching the CMA's tonight dirty?

I gotta watch my award shows....keep my finger on the pulse of American mind control operations. Blake's rendition was pretty good....good song too. Still waiting for some more authentic americana moments. pretty uninspiring thus far....even Brooks and Dunn performance with the BO's was underwhelming.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Husband will be on the airwaves in Coffeyville, KS, on Friday. Coffeyville CC is playing in a four-team round-robin at Indian Hills, and the radio station down there isn't able (willing?) to send anyone up to Iowa. So, husband is "easily bought" to broadcast the game at $50.

This will be the second time husband has broadcast for a CC from out of state. North Platte (NE) CC's softball team pulled off an upset in the NJCAA tourney, and were slated to play at Kirkwood. Problem - the North Platte radio station's "old" sports director's last day was Thursday, the new sports director started on Monday. Game was on Saturday. Long story short, in a roundabout way, husband got that gig. I had to be his spotter in the stands. Where they set him up by the third base line, he couldn't see down the left field line. I had to signal "foul", "fair", or "home run" to him for balls hit down that way.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Something I’ve never seen before. A combine was going across the field with a politician flag waving from it. Cant see whose, but blue and can see block letters on it.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Something I’ve never seen before. A combine was going across the field with a politician flag waving from it. Cant see whose, but blue and can see block letters on it.

Was that in Mn? I think I might have saw that one.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids

In that part of the state is it really hard to figure out who they are supporting?

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA

Like this?
pete_buttigieg_logo_new.png

Status
Not open for further replies.