Think we showed who was better last week!

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Shudak was a legacy. It always hurts me a little inside when a legacy goes to Iowa even if ISU doesn't appear to want them. Jeff was an interesting guy, both as a player and a person. I'd be interested to see if Caleb gets a call from the ISU coaching staff.

• Informative
Reactions: dexterhawk

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Shudak was a legacy. It always hurts me a little inside when a legacy goes to Iowa even if ISU doesn't appear to want them. Jeff was an interesting guy, both as a player and a person. I'd be interested to see if Caleb gets a call from the ISU coaching staff.

still mad he was such a doosh, he cost us back to back wins against oklahoma

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
We were spoiled by Cole Netten. I think we assumed after him we would have a steady line of kickers. As time goes by, I can only recall Netten missing one kick, and it was the one when Captain Kirk called timeout and allowed Netten to rekick and win the game.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
We were spoiled by Cole Netten. I think we assumed after him we would have a steady line of kickers. As time goes by, I can only recall Netten missing one kick, and it was the one when Captain Kirk called timeout and allowed Netten to rekick and win the game.

also at Toledo.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Thought I'd be the first one to post the predictions this time..

Iowa State - 48
Kansas - 24

Iowa - 27
Illinois - 17

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron