Signing Day Thread

CaptainClutch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 1, 2014
I am so excited for the future guys. Lots of length and athleticism. If Tyrese stays another year it could be a very special year. Two 7 footers(Maybe a little shorter but you get the point) with a bruiser in Solomon Young. And our guard play should be fantastic with a junior Tyrese and Bolton. Add the young guys and team could be extremely good. I think Zion Griffin is going to be a great 4 year guy. He’s starting to show he can shoot it and his shot will only get better. Exciting times!

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
I am so excited for the future guys. Lots of length and athleticism. If Tyrese stays another year it could be a very special year. Two 7 footers(Maybe a little shorter but you get the point) with a bruiser in Solomon Young. And our guard play should be fantastic with a junior Tyrese and Bolton. Add the young guys and team could be extremely good. I think Zion Griffin is going to be a great 4 year guy. He’s starting to show he can shoot it and his shot will only get better. Exciting times!
I think Foster is a legit 7' and Conditt is a legit 6'11

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
That’s fair.

i was pretty glass half empty in my post above.

Going more glass half full, i really can’t pinpoint the “bust” in this years class. Every kid has something i really like. In past years I’ve seen kids where i wondered what tf the staff saw. Been very excited by staffs evaluation of talent in this 2020 class and i think they’re starting to figure out the transfer market as well which is equally as important as Hs recruiting for a school like ISU.
@Artic Zone I'm curious. What did you think of Naz and Solomon when they were coming out? Some recruiting sites had them as 2 stars.

• Friendly
Reactions: StClone

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Blackwell is going to be a stud
ezgif-4-8480e85b03bb.gif

Reactions: CyTwins