It's grinding week, who you got?

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Texas @ ISU -7 all over the horns given that many points
WVU @ K-State -14 Eers should cover as Cats are way beat-up
Ku @ oSu -18 Hubbard should have a 300-yard day against that defenseless clown show
TCU @ TxT +3 interesting line that I wouldn't touch but taking the frogs if forced
OU @ Baylor +10 going green with that spread (chaos for football championship committee if BU wins, please)

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
Ku @ oSu -18 Hubbard should have a 300-yard day against that defenseless clown show
TCU @ TxT +3 interesting line that I wouldn't touch but taking the frogs if forced
OU @ Baylor +10 going green with that spread (chaos for football championship committee if BU wins, please)

Careful on the Horns with ISU in the all blacks.

May end up looking like the last time Texas came to Ames when J. Park was not playing QB...

Last edited:

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I don’t care who we play, I hope Surly picks against us every time.

Reactions: cyfan21

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
I took Texas and the points. I'd also take Texas straight up just as I did OU last week. Even in your school colors, I can't see ISU beating Texas in their whites. The Horns got a lot of talent back last week that had been injured earlier in the year.

So you did pick against us, just as JM4CY suggested.. not sure why you responded to him saying you took the points..

• Winner
Reactions: isutrevman

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
So you did pick against us, just as JM4CY suggested.. not sure why you responded to him saying you took the points..
Usually gives the teams, the spread, then comes up with some cutesy saying leaving everybody to wonder exactly what the pick is.

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines

I appreciate your (confusing) dedication posting on an ISU site as a KSU fan but ISU aint losing after last weekend. Texas is Oklahoma lite lite and we’re clicking

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
I appreciate your (confusing) dedication posting on an ISU site as a KSU fan but ISU aint losing after last weekend. Texas is Oklahoma lite lite and we’re clicking
I hope to God your testicles don’t get stepped on.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Surly don't you have some Boomer aged children that can teach you what italicizing is for?

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I will not touch an ISU game in a point-spread discussion, for reasons of superstition, poor track record with fake wagering money and built-in bias.
KSU covers
OSU covers
Tech outright (by about 3 points)
Baylor covers, loses by a FG

Help Support Us

Become a patron