The infamous holding call

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Team A: 44th best offense vs the 70th toughest schedule in the country

Team B: 16th best offense vs the 6th toughest schedule in the country

Which team is better on offense @iahawks @dexterhawk?

I've already said Purdy is a lot better than Morgan and that is a the biggest reason why ISU has the better offense.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
That is mostly because Purdy is a lot better than Morgan. I would take their WRs, OL and RBs (except for Hall). But like I said, Morgan played lights out against PSU. If he continues to do that, then they have a shot of reaching the Big 10 championship game.

But still not as good as Taylor Martinez, right?

you gonna stick with that one?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I never said ISU didn't have the better offense. Just said the biggest reason why is because thus far Purdy has been way better than Morgan.

If you weren't talking offense what were you talking about when you brought up LSU and Alabama?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Hell Jalen Hurts is a better rusher than the MN RB.

I don't even know who Minnesotas RB is but I know Hall is better plus we have Purdy and Kolar at other skill positions. Even if they have 3 Ceedee Lamb's or Wallace's on the outside he'd still be wrong

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I don't even know who Minnesotas RB is but I know Hall is better plus we have Purdy and Kolar at other skill positions. Even if they have 3 Ceedee Lamb's or Wallace's on the outside he'd still be wrong

Their three main rbs for Minny have rushed for a combined 1,600 yards with a combined 5.33 yards per carry and 14 tds. That is a hell of a trio with Rodney Smith leading the way who has almost 1,000 yards already with a 5.5 yard average. I will give you Hall because he has been balling lately. But outside of Hall, Minnesota has the next best three by far and even Hall would be pretty even with Smith.

Minnesota's WRs would have better numbers if Purdy was the QB. Even with Morgan as QB, Bateman has caught 38 balls for 847 yards and 7 tds. That is 22.3 yards per catch. Tyler Johnson and Autman-Bell aren't slouches either.

I never said anything about the TEs. Just said that Minnesota's WRs, RBs and OL is really good and not many teams in the nation are as good at those positions.

I haven't looked it up either, but I would venture to guess that Minnesota has faced better defenses too, but I'm not sure.

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Their three main rbs for Minny have rushed for a combined 1,600 yards with a combined 5.33 yards per carry and 14 tds. That is a hell of a trio with Rodney Smith leading the way who has almost 1,000 yards already with a 5.5 yard average. I will give you Hall because he has been balling lately. But outside of Hall, Minnesota has the next best three by far and even Hall would be pretty even with Smith.

Minnesota's WRs would have better numbers if Purdy was the QB. Even with Morgan as QB, Bateman has caught 38 balls for 847 yards and 7 tds. That is 22.3 yards per catch. Tyler Johnson and Autman-Bell aren't slouches either.

I never said anything about the TEs. Just said that Minnesota's WRs, RBs and OL is really good and not many teams in the nation are as good at those positions.

You said Minnesota had better skill players than any team not named LSU or Alabama when in reality we have better skill players

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron