Texas Must Be Destroyed

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
I hope ISU puts it to Texas. My take after our game is pretty simple, they were the most physical team K-State played all year, Baylor would be second. Texas won the line of scrimmage and held K-State under a hundred rushing. Whether that Longhorn team shows in Ames or not will be interesting to watch. But they are talented and have a bunch of previously injured dudes back on the field. I believe their QB, Sam Ehlinger, is the best in the conference after Hurts. He's tough as nails, big, strong, throws adequately, and is a hell of a leader. Texas's defense is better than Oklahoma's, which, granted, isn't saying much.

tough as rain?

• Funny
Reactions: wgleason and JM4CY

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
Baylor will drop both of their games against OU and UT. Then Miles personally eats your sideline heater paperwork in front of the team. Big 12 office agrees the paperwork was not filed correctly guarenteeing another OU - UT CCG.

Rhule holds a pregame press conference crying his eyes out about how unfair it is to play in cold weather while not wearing a coat.

Rest of conference says **** Baylor.

Was paperwork really the Big 12 excuse on the tents in Waco?????? Was hoping for a day like this morning for Texas with subzero windchills, make those Texas boys want to get back on the bus. Let's get revenge for the Jacob Park game. (coaches please run the ball this time.)

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
In my best Ed orgeron inpersonation “horns up what? **** you!”

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
Was paperwork really the Big 12 excuse on the tents in Waco?????? Was hoping for a day like this morning for Texas with subzero windchills, make those Texas boys want to get back on the bus. Let's get revenge for the Jacob Park game. (coaches please run the ball this time.)
That is what Ben Bruns said during the pregame radio show.

Something to the effect that paperwork needed to be submitted by Tuesday before the game. Baylor complained to the refs and the Big 12 main office after ISU had already set them up.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: VeloClone and SCNCY

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
Is Brad Van Vark (that Longhorn Big12 referee from Pella) officiating the game this year?

giphy.gif

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway
https://www.hookem.com/2019/11/13/t...logy-targeting-penalty-kansas-state-receiver/

Green was ejected and will sit out the first half of this week’s game against Iowa State, per NCAA rules. Gill is not likely to play in Kansas State’s next game this week against West Virginia due to being in concussion protocol.

Kansas State coach Chris Klieman told reporters Monday that he asked the officiating crew to look at the play since no flag was thrown initially.

“It’s unfortunate because it was away from the play, didn’t have anything to do with the play,” Klieman said. “Wykeen’s going to miss a game. You have a hit like that and someone only misses a half, I don’t think that’s very fair.”

Last edited:

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
https://www.hookem.com/2019/11/13/t...logy-targeting-penalty-kansas-state-receiver/

Green was ejected and will sit out the first half of this week’s game against Iowa State, per NCAA rules. Gill is not likely to play in Kansas State’s next game this week against West Virginia due to being in concussion protocol.

Kansas State coach Chris Klieman told reporters Monday that he asked the officiating crew to look at the play since no flag was thrown initially.

“It’s unfortunate because it was away from the play, didn’t have anything to do with the play,” Klieman said. “Wykeen’s going to miss a game. You have a hit like that and someone only misses a half, I don’t think that’s very fair.”

I don't know what the intent was, but sure looks like the right call!

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Since "(X) must be destroyed" is our signature saying for KU, should we alter the UT phrase to be something like "Texas must be obliterated" or "Obliterate the Horns"? Asking for my cat.

**** (X) is reserved for Iowa, of course.

I also suggest Baylor Must Die

Reactions: cyfan21

CarterCloneFan

Dec 3, 2018
Since "(X) must be destroyed" is our signature saying for KU, should we alter the UT phrase to be something like "Texas must be obliterated" or "Obliterate the Horns"? Asking for my cat.

**** (X) is reserved for Iowa, of course.

I also suggest Baylor Must Die
My brother still has a shirt from the 2005 season that says BBQ Texas. I don’t hate that one.

Reactions: cyclones500

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
I think it was both the fact that the tent may have been too tall and wasn't previously approved. I suppose they can claim it obstructed the view of fans. A decent university not run by trash would ask their fans to move to some of the many empty seats as to prevent a highly dangerous situation for an opponents student athletes. But we all know what Baylor is and who they are.
The worst part about Rhules success is they can all pretend like they weren't rationalizing maintaining Briles and the rape squad.

Trash through and through.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron