Media Availability Video

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I appreciate your media efforts....despite the battle for screen time amongst all you media/branding/marketing folks.
I would suggest learning the appropriate use of "is" and "are".

That said, wrestling is looking tough. I want some pins.

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
I appreciate your media efforts....despite the battle for screen time amongst all you media/branding/marketing folks.
I would suggest learning the appropriate use of "is" and "are".

That said, wrestling is looking tough. I want some pins.

Thanks for catching my small mistake. I had less than five minutes before having to run out on the court for basketball and I wanted to make sure to make a post with all the links. I just want to try and make things a little more accessible or easier to find for everyone. I know how important the wrestling forums ARE to everyone so I didn’t want to risk neglecting them after the first media availability of the year. Thanks for supporting all my efforts!

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Thanks for catching my small mistake. I had less than five minutes before having to run out on the court for basketball and I wanted to make sure to make a post with all the links. I just want to try and make things a little more accessible or easier to find for everyone. I know how important the wrestling forums ARE to everyone so I didn’t want to risk neglecting them after the first media availability of the year. Thanks for supporting all my efforts!

That is cool that you did it on the fly at events. My previous message came across totally wrong after re-reading it.....not sure why I even typed it that way. Anyway, it was supposed to be all positive. I fat finger and never spell check so that happens. keep the wrestling promotion going!! Need the tough guys.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron