ISU vs KU - 11 am CST on FSN

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Ah the old FSN.... I almost forgot what it was like to have FSN as the coverage station.

Lol I read that "Kickoff TV Annoucement" as "We have to put something out but really we have no idea other than the KU/ISU game. Enjoy!"

crs8975

Aug 14, 2013
Lakewood, CO
...and I can't believe anyone was hoping for a late November night game...gotta assume the "dislikes" are for wanting to have had one....not necessary for this game.

I shouldn't complain. If this had ended up on something to the equivalent of Cyclones.TV or something else I don't have access to I would have been very unhappy. This means an earlier MST kickoff and thus my gamewatch bar will be fairly quiet and more enjoyable. HA!... I'm so old.

Reactions: CyBobby

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Gotta coach hoops during that time. Looks like I'll watch them clinch a bowl game next week anyways!

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

guacamole7

Feb 4, 2010
FSN? Ughhhh
FSN is the same as not being televised. Not available in Chicago and the streaming services that do offer it only do to specific locations. I'm surprised this is still a thing. I don't recall any other b12 games on fsn this year.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
FSN is the same as not being televised. Not available in Chicago and the streaming services that do offer it only do to specific locations. I'm surprised this is still a thing. I don't recall any other b12 games on fsn this year.

TCU KSU was on Fox sports net I think

• Winner
Reactions: CyBobby

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA

No, being on FCS back in the day was the same as not being televised.

We're lucky this game isn't at 1pm and completely untelevised like so many games were in the McCarney era.