****Official Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread****

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
i did. I was wrong. Stuff changes when dealing with decisions of 18-23 year olds

If @CyTwins and i are going to be criticized every time we post something wrong, we’ll just DM each other the inside info. thats not directed at just you but pissed me off Sunday to see everyone rush to shít on @CyTwins Like everyone and their mom wasn’t confused by this recruitment.
I'm beginning to wonder if you and/or CyTwins have the same source as me. He was saying pretty much the same stuff to me last week/weekend

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008

Artic Zone

Jul 12, 2017
Are you sure that's right? Is it possible the 247 guy saw the visit he took here last year and reported that it was going to be this weekend? Not trying to debby downer here but no quotes or any other info has me skeptical

Ill admit this is not inside info. I posted the 247 article

I’ll post if i hear anything confirmed but I’d imagine cf, DMR, 247 have seen same article and are also working to confirm

BCoffClone125

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 19, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
Pure speculation here, but I wonder if the Foster commitment has anything to do with this? Not sure if there is a relationship between the two of them, but there is certainly an element to top recruits wanting to team up together in college

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Ill admit this is not inside info. I posted the 247 article

I’ll post if i hear anything confirmed but I’d imagine cf, DMR, 247 have seen same article and are also working to confirm
Then I'll remain skeptical til it's confirmed. I'm guessing lazy reporting

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Terry (and likely to replace Haliburton going to the NBA) upgrades what is already a home run into a grand slam walk-off in Game 7 of the World Series.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
Are you sure that's right? Is it possible the 247 guy saw the visit he took here last year and reported that it was going to be this weekend? Not trying to debby downer here but no quotes or any other info has me skeptical

"The 5-foot-10 Terry, who is ranked as the No. 55 player in the '20 rankings by 247Sports, recently de-committed from Michigan State. He has already made an official visit to LSU and is scheduled to make a trip to Iowa State next weekend."

Considering the article he linked mentions the decommitment from Sparty (which just happened last month), pretty sure it's this year. Not to mention it'd be the wrong dates, this weekend is November 15th.

Reactions: heitclone

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
"The 5-foot-10 Terry, who is ranked as the No. 55 player in the '20 rankings by 247Sports, recently de-committed from Michigan State. He has already made an official visit to LSU and is scheduled to make a trip to Iowa State next weekend."

Considering the article he linked mentions the decommitment from Sparty (which just happened last month), pretty sure it's this year. Not to mention it'd be the wrong dates, this weekend is November 15th.
Again, I'm not saying it's wrong, I'll just remain skeptical until it's confirmed. I have a hard time believing that guy knows but no one on ISU's side has been able to confirm yet

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
SIAP...sorry,I'm confused. Didn't somebody on this board say recently an article said he was visiting ISU but the author had apparently confused it with his visit around this time a year ago? So is this visit for this weekend for sure?

Duh....just read above posts. Ignore this message.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I make myself look bad, nobody else
And yet, ultimately, you were correct. I had a good source who spoke to close relatives of Foster & even they wavered back & forth during the last week. And, their prediction on Sunday was "an Iowa lean." You were only stating what you were hearing.
Even with the up-and-down nature of the predictions, I (like many others) come on to CF for "inside info." I may be disappointed with the ultimate decision of the recruit, but am always excited for the insights you, @Artic Zone, and others of your ilk provide.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids

Oh cool. Thought I heard we were out on him.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
The main difference between you and Twins is that he guaranteed it, was trolling Iowa fans a bit with his posts, and then backtracked. It makes us all look bad when he does that ****.

We’re already grown ass men (and ladies) on an internet message board living and dying on a college sports team. I feel like we’re past the looking bad and shame part.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Halsted said on 247 that nothing currently scheduled. I'm thinking it's highly likely it was lazy reporting

• Agree
Reactions: Halincandenza