NFL: ***Official Week Ten Thread***

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Just really happy to see Lazard having this kind of an experience.

At one point is it more than 'getting a cup of coffee in the league' ?

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Need to clean up the kitchen then settle in to watch my man, Prime Time Kirk Cousins!

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
giphy.gif

Reactions: Acylum

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Pathetic loss for Indy.

It was bad, but not all that surprising. The Colts have been in a bunch of one possession games this season, playing up and down to the level of competition. Throw in the fact that the Dolphins have been mostly competitive since September, the Colts rolled with Adam Vinatieri even though he's no longer reliable, T.Y. Hilton was out, and they were playing with Hoyer at QB, and it's not that big of an upset. Miami isn't as bad as we thought. Check the game logs. Since they switched to Fitzpatrick at QB they've still been bad, but not historically so.

The Colts were 10.5 point favorites earlier last week and if I was a betting man I would have bet big on that one.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Perplexing decision by the Panthers to go for two there
Kind of a new analytics thing, but the math actually says it's the right thing to do, when down 14. You have a little less than 50% chance of getting a 2 point conversion (probably not exact math but I think that's what I read when researching this), so if you get the two point conversion, then you'll be down 6 and only need an XP to win if you score again. If you don't get it the first time, you have to go for 2 a second time to force OT. I'm not sure if I totally agree with it yet but it's definitely becoming a new thing. It's happened a few times in college football the past month

• Agree
Reactions: jbindm

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron