Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
What do you think he meant by "shady characters" at ISU?

When I see blatant racism I'm going to call it out.... sorry if that offends you. Iowa fans have been using the racial card against ISU forever. All we recruit are "thugs" according to them..... meanwhile their starting five is all white.... and ours is 4 black guys and 1 white guy. You can't connect the dots there?

I think the two team photos for this year says something.

72710237_10156780625097201_7312960971457167360_o.jpg

09142019_IOWA_MENS_BASKETBALL_TEAM_05.JPG

L

LincolnWay187

Wow, his daughter could be in deep trouble over this, if someone were to forward this to the school district.

Seems all traces have been removed from HR, but the guy could have F'd his daughter over especially if the Fosters got a copy of it..

Not too hard to figure out who said teacher might be.
Be better than this CF. Don't make someone else pay for their parents idiocy.

• Disagree
Reactions: Macloney

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
What do you think he meant by "shady characters" at ISU?

When I see blatant racism I'm going to call it out.... sorry if that offends you. Iowa fans have been using the racial card against ISU forever. All we recruit are "thugs" according to them..... meanwhile their starting five is all white.... and ours is 4 black guys and 1 white guy. You can't connect the dots there?

The comment may have had racist under tones to it, it certainty isn't "blatant". See Webster's.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Guys, I wouldn't normally post on this, but I had to delete the Wide Right, Natty Light retweet on this. It is hilarious, but just way too many f-bombs. But honestly one of the funniest things I've seen on here in a while.
Glad I got to see it before it was gone. I admit I was surprised it lasted that long. :D

• Funny
Reactions: LindenCy
Status
Not open for further replies.