STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Not hoping for this, but...

I seriously doubt Foster is here for more than two years. Not predicting he's a one-and-done, but if he makes it a full four years before the NBA makes him an offer he can't refuse, I'll be surprised.

Sure, he probably won't be here four full years. But like CSP has said, "Be where your feet are."

Saying the right things...

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
No clue how much to digest there , but if I was his daughter & especially a teacher of XF, I certainly wouldn’t want my Dad exact quoting that for the whole world to see. Yikes.

Yeah. I question whether said teacher even exists, but if that's the case then that Hok fan took the long way around to smear Foster. Seems there'd be an easier way to do it than creating a fictional daughter who just happens to be a teacher at Osky.

• Agree
Reactions: CTTB78 and aauummm

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Not hoping for this, but...

I seriously doubt Foster is here for more than two years. Not predicting he's a one-and-done, but if he makes it a full four years before the NBA makes him an offer he can't refuse, I'll be surprised.

2020-21 lineup

Hallibuton
Bolton
Griffin
Foster
Conditt

Jackson
Grill
Blackwell
Young

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Did anyone pull @CyTwins away from the crowd yesterday or did they burn him and now regret it? o_O

source.gif

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
2020-21 lineup

Hallibuton
Bolton
Griffin
Foster
Conditt

Jackson
Grill
Blackwell
Young
I wouldn't count out Dubar to see minutes either. Legit 6'6" with a long wingspan, legit shooting range, and nice handle.

Reactions: aauummm

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
LOL. Sure, Tyrese Haliburton was on draft boards everywhere before he ever set foot on campus. Ludicrous post by a delusional Hok fan. They're directing their anger at the wrong guy. This should be the point where whoever was still in Fran's camp bail on him.
NO NO NO. They need to stick with Fran through times like this. It will get better!