On the farm, IA
CMC to Arkansas?

paul_rhoads_post_practice_4.11.16.0.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: JP4CY

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
I may worry about a lot of things when it comes to keeping Campbell. But I'll eat my cat if he goes to Arkansas.

agreed. I've told them on more than one occasion that they won't get Campbell but they have it in their head that he'd jump at the chance to come there.

I'm going to hear about this crap again tomorrow....whoopee.

• Funny
Reactions: flycy

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
agreed. I've told them on more than one occasion that they won't get Campbell but they have it in their head that he'd jump at the chance to come there.

You should just act like you are really worried about it. Play it up.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

it’s crazy.

Arkansas hasn’t been relevant for a long time. Yet they think kids care about titles won in the 60’s.

• Agree
Reactions: Arkansas Cyclone

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
Fat Bastard at least had them competitive. That program is a mess right now.

Arkansas only has themselves to blame for this mess. Also, the AD and school admin had way too much interference with how Bielema ran his program. The university, fans and boosters are 95% of the problem with football at Arkansas

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Arkansas only has themselves to blame for this mess. Also, the AD and school admin had way too much interference with how Bielema ran his program. The university, fans and boosters are 95% of the problem with football at Arkansas
And Arkansas just being an absolute garbage place to be

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
Just from what I've heard and what I've read it wouldn't surprise me that Mike Leach might be the next head coach at Arkansas.

Leach had expressed interest in the past but always got overlooked. He may be at the top of their list this time.

I have no clue whether he will or won't be the next coach but Arkansas would be stupid to not seriously consider him. On the flip side, I'd avoid the Arkansas job like the plague.

Help Support Us

Become a patron