That was awesome!!

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
You can be disappointed in the team’s record and still recognize how far our program has come in the past two three years. I’m so excited to see this team play again Saturday. We have a real shot at 8-4. If we finish 8-4, we’ll be in the Camping World Bowl vs Notre Dame. Let’s not act like that’s the end of the world or a bad season. Let’s also not be dramatic and act like 8-4 isn’t a real possibility. We are a good football team.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
It's awesome that ISU has a football program that can compete with freakin' OU in their house. Enjoy this new era. As a long suffering fan, I sure as hell am.
Some of the “kids” around here don’t get how great it it to see a team that has a chance—after suffering through thirty or forty years of utter futility.

I have an OU fan friend on Facebook who was pulling his hair out throughout the game. It was excellent!

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
You can be disappointed in the team’s record and still recognize how far our program has come in the past two three years. I’m so excited to see this team play again Saturday. We have a real shot at 8-4. If we finish 8-4, we’ll be in the Camping World Bowl vs Notre Dame. Let’s not act like that’s the end of the world or a bad season. Let’s also not be dramatic and act like 8-4 isn’t a real possibility. We are a good football team.

I can do all that without having some doosh start an over the top "moral victory" thread, thank you.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

I'd say things have leveled off a bit.

Progress would be closing out at least a couple of these losses.

It's better than normal but it's not like ISU is new to doing everything in a game except winning.