PJ Fleck legit?

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I wish we had Minnesota success this year. At Iowa state we just make excuses and do stupid ****. So we don’t ever get the reward of being good fans.
Drew, if you are indeed an 0311...Happy Birthday and Semper Fi from an old 8404.

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
Went up to the game today in Minneapolis. This was the first time I have been at TCF stadium and the atmosphere was absolutely insane. Hopefully we can have a game that big and electric at Iowa State in the near future. They also sell beer and believe it or not I didn't see nearly as many over intoxicated people at the game today when compared to J TS where beer sales are not allowed. Then again it's a real struggle to even get a bottle of water or a hot dog at JTS so it's probably a good idea to figure out how to run a concession first.

Reactions: BoxsterCy

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Went up to the game today in Minneapolis. This was the first time I have been at TCF stadium and the atmosphere was absolutely insane. Hopefully we can have a game that big and electric at Iowa State in the near future. They also sell beer and believe it or not I didn't see nearly as many over intoxicated people at the game today when compared to J TS where beer sales are not allowed. Then again it's a real struggle to even get a bottle of water or a hot dog at JTS so it's probably a good idea to figure out how to run a concession first.

Which tailgating lot were you in?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
You're probably still smarting for how stupid you look by dismissing PJ Fleck prior to today. OK.
BTW - what did Graham Spanier do wrong? His "conviction" was rightly thrown out several months ago...or did you not know that?

haha he enabled little boys to get raped to protect the football program, but that doesn’t matter to you for some reason. The NCAA gave paterno back his wins too. That was made to go away.

and good for Minnesota, they’re having a dream season. No one ever thought fleck was bad.

why is it that you have never said the same glowing things about Iowa State coaches, other than Mac of course?

you dont think Matt Campbell is more knowledgeable than the people here? You certainly have done nothing but take shots at him.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Well I ignored u on that name and will ignore your stupid ass again. U are the worst poster in this site. My phone kept logging me in and out of cyclone fanatic. Go pound sand u stupid peice of crap of a human.

Well if anyone would know about being a piece of **** of a human being it would be you.

but you posted with your descriptor handle since you made this one up.

if your little tiny manhood gets all hurt because you incorrectly think you have a clue, and get mad at being mocked for being clueless, there really isn’t anything more to know about you.

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City

Pretty sure we’ve had the better football atmosphere over Minnesota for as long as I’ve been alive

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Pretty sure we’ve had the better football atmosphere over Minnesota for as long as I’ve been alive

they’re winning games this year. They’re a good story. Of course people in the twin cities are going to pay attention.

If they had not lucked out over SDSU, no one would have cared, again.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Plus Iowa has no offense to speak of, and Wisconsin has been exposed.

Minnesota could very easily be 12-0 when they get fed to Ohio State, speaking of teams that have played no one.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Well if anyone would know about being a piece of **** of a human being it would be you.

but you posted with your descriptor handle since you made this one up.

if your little tiny manhood gets all hurt because you incorrectly think you have a clue, and get mad at being mocked for being clueless, there really isn’t anything more to know about you.

i can’t wait to run into u some day

• Agree
Reactions: Cloned4Life

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Not much of a Fleck fan (as a person not as a coach) but happy for the Minnesota fans, they also have a long suffering fan base except their teams get swallowed up in the world of pro sports also, makes attendance hard if they are having a bad yr.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Not much of a Fleck fan (as a person not as a coach) but happy for the Minnesota fans, they also have a long suffering fan base except their teams get swallowed up in the world of pro sports also, makes attendance hard if they are having a bad yr.

I have some friends that are alums, and still live in the tundra. They give less than a damn about u athletics.

now they’re Facebook page is full of gopher stuff.

It’s cool for them, but this will be fleeting as you would think the big 10 west could not possibly stay this ******, right?

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
were you there? Week in week out ISU absolutely has a better game day atmosphere but inside the stadium yesterday was louder and more active than any Iowa State game I have been at. It was pretty cool honestly.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
we're you there? Week in week out ISU absolutely has a better game day atmosphere but inside the stadium yesterday was louder and more active than any Iowa State game I have been at. It was pretty cool honestly.

Hard to believe that a team going through their best season in their modern history, playing their first big game in decades, would have an exciting atmosphere.

it’s almost like people there only care if they win.

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
Hard to believe that a team going through their best season in their modern history, playing their first big game in decades, would have an exciting atmosphere.

it’s almost like people there only care if they win.
They didn't sell out until Friday and that is with only a 50000k stadium. I don't think to many casual fans attend as the single game ticket prices are priced like they are a pro team instead of college. Some of the best seats were the last to go cuz they were $150,$180,$240 for single game tickets thru the athletic department.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

I don't know where people get this narrative. Minny's been at least hovering around bowl eligibility far more often than ISU....just not real elitish in the modern era.

It would be funny if they lit up Iowa next week. Iowa/Wisky was a weird mix of bad QB play with bad secondary and both fanbases will hate Minnesota for unfairly putting the ball out in space.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I don't know where people get this narrative. Minny's been at least hovering around bowl eligibility far more often than ISU....just not real elitish in the modern era.

It would be funny if they lit up Iowa next week. Iowa/Wisky was a weird mix of bad QB play with bad secondary and both fanbases will hate Minnesota for unfairly putting the ball out in space.

Yeah, since 2000, they’ve had 14 seasons where they’ve made a bowl game (15 if you count this year) and 10 seasons of finishing .500 or better (11 if you count this year.)

Iowa State in the same time period had been to 10 bowl games (11 assuming we make one this year) and has finished .500 or better 8 times (9 if we assume we do this season.)

Neither have been awful, but Minnesota has only missed a bowl game 4 times in the past two decades.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron