*** Official IOWA STATE VS #9 Oklahoma Game(Day) Thread ***

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
I mean if they finish 3-0, who knows. That’d be 8-5 and match last year’s total.

assuming Baylor doesn’t make the CFP my best guess is:

Big 12 champ: Sugar
Big 12 championship game loser: Alamo
Texas: Camping World
K-State: Texas Bowl
Iowa State: Liberty/Cheez-it
Okie Lite: Other of Liberty/Cheez It

if TCU manages to pull something out they would likely be in the First Responders Bowl

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
assuming Baylor doesn’t make the CFP my best guess is:

Big 12 champ: Sugar
Big 12 championship game loser: Alamo
Texas: Camping World
K-State: Texas Bowl
Iowa State: Liberty/Cheez-it
Okie Lite: Other of Liberty/Cheez It

if TCU manages to pull something out they would likely be in the First Responders Bowl

If Baylor and OU each only finish with one regular season loss not including Big 12 championship (requires OU winning next week), then Big 12 will get two NY6 teams (Sugar and likely Cotton). If either Baylor or OU end up with two regular season losses (not counting championship game), then it depends.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
What.

Purdy is good from time to time but Heisman?? Hell no. Compare him to Burrow. Not even close.

Best WR is who? ISU? No. Jerry Jeudy or CD Rom. Shenault. Not anyone from ISU.

He was stating that Purdy looked just as good as Hurts, who is a Heisman contender and led Bama to a national title, and also has the nations best WR (Lamb)

You didn’t understand the post at all and look stupid now

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
He was stating that Purdy looked just as good as Hurts, who is a Heisman contender and led Bama to a national title, and also has the nations best WR (Lamb)

You didn’t understand the post at all and look stupid now

but what the **** is he talking about saying brock looks good from time to time?

Forget the lack of reading comprehension, which was really bad. but how could you possibly say that about brock?

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Looking back at going for 2, which by the way I thought that was the thing to. Kicking an extra point isn’t really a gimme. It was a big game, and there are no guarantees that, the kick would been a for sure thing. Can’t fault going for a walk off 2 point conversation. Peace, out
No matter the kick for the extra point or making the 2 point conversion....there is no guarantee that with 24 seconds, three timeouts and a H of a kicker, Hurts doesn't move them into position to win it with a FG. More than likely coach Riley plays for OT if we tie the game.....but I'm not so sure.

• Agree
Reactions: CYISFLY

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I'll call it
Texas win F*ck the Whorns! They've snuck by us more then they deserve.

KSU win no reason to let Klieman (spelling?) think he is Bill Snyder (tho he is a good coach, I was hoping for Ron Prince)

KU win they are still KU and this is FB

and I haven't even been day drinking. Last night hurt but this team sure didn't quit, this team will get some wins still.

The games ranked hardest to least KSU, Texa$, KU

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Jeez. Ranked 9. Been in the playoffs. An incredible run of conference championships and this is what can be pulled from Twitter??

https://soonerswire.usatoday.com/20...acted-to-oklahomas-42-41-win-over-iowa-state/

Went to Dirt Burglars after the game, about a 50-50 split between respect for us and the old school OU we are OU B.S.

One poster summed it up pretty good OU/Tx have the talent edge but ISU, Baylor, KSU, TCU, OSU all have talented players but darn good coaches. So the conference is a battle every game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron