STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Heard from a well connected hok fan Prohm and Mad have been informed he'll be at Iowa.

I know a guy that is connected (but not as well as he used to be due to players leaving) but he just said “You’ll see”and said it’s okay to share with whoever because it’s not going to be in question by the time he announces which means he either knows or has reason to strongly believe it’s them. He’s an actual friend of mine so he doesn’t blow smoke on stuff like this.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I know a guy that is connected (but not as well as he used to be due to players leaving) but he just said “You’ll see”and said it’s okay to share with whoever because it’s not going to be in question by the time he announces which means he either knows or has reason to strongly believe it’s them. He’s an actual friend of mine so he doesn’t blow smoke on stuff like this.
Who's "them"?

acody

Nov 25, 2006
Well that bites.
Well that bites.
Well that bites.
Heard from a well connected hok fan Prohm and Mad have been informed he'll be at Iowa.

If Foster is down to two choices and the decision is to be made very soon within just a couple days, I have to think he has made up his mind. With that said, I do not understand why he is attending an Iowa game last night if he plans to go to ISU. That is like going to each of your two girlfriend's parties, paying one of them undivided attention and then telling her you are going with the other girlfriend. Doesn't make sense.

acody

Nov 25, 2006
Well that bites.
Well that bites.
Well that bites.

If Foster is down to two choices and the decision is to be made very soon within just a couple days, I have to think he has made up his mind. With that said, I do not understand why he is attending an Iowa game last night if he plans to go to ISU. That is like going to each of your two girlfriend's parties, paying one of them undivided attention and then telling her you are going with the other girlfriend. Doesn't make sense.

acody

Nov 25, 2006
Well that bites.
Well that bites.
Well that bites.

acody

Nov 25, 2006
Well that bites.
Well that bites.
Well that bites.

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf

stutter much?

acody

Nov 25, 2006
Well that bites.
Well that bites.
Well that bites.

acody

Nov 25, 2006
Well that bites.
Well that bites.
Well that bites.

acody

Nov 25, 2006
Well that bites.
Well that bites.
Well that bites.

DreamyCy

Nov 13, 2013

You trying to set the record for the most duplicated post?

Reactions: peteypie

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
longcat.jpg

Sig is that one of your kitties?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I'm fully expecting him to go to Iowa.

I really think Mad Fran visited him a few days ago to tell him that he wouldn't be welcome at their game on Friday night if he wasn't going to Iowa..... and then XF told him he was going to Iowa.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron