*** Official IOWA STATE VS #9 Oklahoma Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

SDClone

Oct 3, 2007
Ankeny, Iowa
Looking back on the last offensive drive we had in the second quarter, 1st down was pass with nothing , 2nd down was a pass with nothing then an obvious 3rd down passing situation. Why not try to run the ball at least on first down since we have been moving the ball on the ground? Try to get a little bit ahead of the sticks.

• Agree
Reactions: SCarolinaCy

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
For you young posters....the amount of offensive holding penalties you see OU committing tonight without getting called at all has always been pretty routine.....and Nebraska even got even more beneficial treatment from Big 8 referees....I mean all 5 down linemen held every single play of the game and was never called. I cannot forget or forgive.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
As much as it's going to hurt us, Eisworth needs to sit the second half. Love his heart by playing but he's really hurt.
He plays the game really hard and it can bite him injury wise.

• Agree
Reactions: bthebutcher