Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
My wife and I started dating in January, got engaged in May and married in December. First kid born just shy of 3 years later (meaning it wasn’t a shorgun)
Do kids these days even know what that means?

Reactions: cowgirl836

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I think it was organic or some such....whatever was in the fridge. Ya'll might not believe this, but I am watching Urban Cowboy again. It is fascinating in some wierd, train-wreck kind of way. 1980. Bad corporate country music. bad fake accents. Debra Winger.
Just an FYI related to the “engagement-wedding” posts: Urban Cowboy was the movie we saw on our first date.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
It's late enough I should go to bed but just a little too much adrenaline from the game for that to happen. Wish we could have the 1st half back in this game. The MBB team is showing promise if we can hit a few more shots they also had a solid comeback that was just short.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Any chance you and Lew are heading down to Drake tomorrow for WBB? I'm thinking that game is going to be a close one either way also.
I have a concert tomorrow afternoon. The women's chorale I sing in is participating in an all city benefit program with several other local choruses and a bunch of local church choirs.

Reactions: SCyclone and NWICY

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Mouse heads, mouse heads, roly poly mouse heads.
Mouse heads, mouse heads, eat 'em up - YUM!

I've been thinking we probably had a mouse in the kitchen area because the last couple of evenings 3-4 cats at a time have been lined up side by side looking in there. Don't know who caught it...or who ate it...most of it...but I found a mouse head in the living room a little while ago.

For those who wonder -
We live in the woods. THIS is why we have cats. :D
I thought it was because you were a crazy cat lady.;)

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
It's a nice place. My son worked there for about 4 years.

We were in town for a couple hours on our way back from MN and I really want to go back. Was a really cool town. Coworker's daughter is a freshman there and my manager actually went there too. Well, different college but same town.
We enjoyed the visit. The student union and the building where most of the freshman classes take place were very new. The tour guide was really friendly. The price is very reasonable. The school covers the cost of your books. The downtown area was really cool. We ate at Buzzard Billy's. Great recommendation @BoxsterCy. Very good food and atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron