STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

cyclones7

May 17, 2010
Give 07 posting history a look. Hasn't once chimed in with any kind of relevant recruiting news yet now seems to have a direct link to the coaching staff. Not buying it.

yes, I am not cyclone07. Not that guy that talked about Wigginton. I never said I had a direct link to the coaching staff. There is more people associated with ISU sports than just the coaches. And Yes, I don't post very much. I am told most of the time not to say anything so I don't. If you look at my posts this year which are only a few they were 100% correct about a recruit. I talked about Dante and now this post. You don't have to believe me its okay it doesn't hurt my feelings. But Artic has confirmed what I said and Cytwins confirmed what I said about the game tonight. So anyway, we will know on Sunday pretty clearly...

• Friendly
Reactions: aauummm

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
animated-spider-gif-3.gif

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
I wish you guys were right but recruits at this stage Especially this recruiting battle you can read into certain things..

2 days before deciding he’s at Iowa game.. again... wearing a black and gold shirt that says “Loyalty”... I mean guys.. lol.

he ain’t coming to isu.

ATCy

Jun 3, 2015
I wish you guys were right but recruits at this stage Especially this recruiting battle you can read into certain things..

2 days before deciding he’s at Iowa game.. again... wearing a black and gold shirt that says “Loyalty”... I mean guys.. lol.

he ain’t coming to isu.
He wore a pink Okoboji sweatshirt on his official visit at Kinnick when they were given Iowa clothes to wear that the other recruits wore. What does that symbolize to you?

Reactions: aauummm

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron