Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Four more minutes and you can punch the clock :) YABA DABA Doooo

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Go2Guy

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I liked the one where Fran has this "durrrrrr wat just happen" look on his face when Naz is standing in front of him, glorious 3sus of Nazareth, after hitting three.
I had a much better (larger & clearer) GIF of the one I posted, but couldn't figure how to embed the gif as it was. Instead, I had to resize it so it was smaller than 1MB, download it to my computer and place it into the post. Not sure how people who have larger GIFs are able to get theirs to work on here.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I had a much better (larger & clearer) GIF of the one I posted, but couldn't figure how to embed the gif as it was. Instead, I had to resize it so it was smaller than 1MB, download it to my computer and place it into the post. Not sure how people who have larger GIFs are able to get theirs to work on here.
I just copy and paste them just like I would a static image.

• Informative
Reactions: kentkel

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
oldmanhawk on that page had some wildly inaccurate Steve Prohm career numbers lol

maybe I’m missing something here? That dude wasn’t that far off and certainly was pretty complimentary of Prohm and isu program?

other than CSP has two sweet 16’s at isu.

luv how Hawk fans think Prohm failed bc he was handed good roster and only made it to Sweet 16..That Virginia team isu played was the worst match up possible for that isu team...Best defensive team in country with some darn good offensive talent as well..

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
While understandably commenting in jest, i'm feeling educational today, so a shout out to all...

While admittedly "f*cking millenials" has a nice ring to it, just as "thanks Obama" offers us, I can't speak to the staff at sites for TOE, but the staff here at CF and a majority of us commenting on CF are in fact millennials.

Instead, you'll want to ask Trebek to take "Gen Z'ers" for 800. Them darn entitled college-aged and hike skool kids that Fox News wants us to b*tch about, just as our good 'n' proper nazi and minority-hatin' grandpappies before us did, are in fact Gen Z'ers.

source.gif

3fr00c.jpg

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I would love to see Foster do a pick-reveal where he's got a Cyclone and Hawkeye ball caps, then fake like he's reaching for the Hok, but puts on the 'Clone hat.
I don't. I thought Cliff (and his parents) were asshats when he did it - and it turned out they were - and I don't want to feel even a little bit the same way about Foster.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I would love to see Foster do a pick-reveal where he's got a Cyclone and Hawkeye ball caps, then fake like he's reaching for the Hok, but puts on the 'Clone hat.
Or, since that was done before (that kid that picked the Illinoy hat & switched), how about this: Foster has a Hok hat and an ISU hat but, when it's time to decide, he picks up the Hok hat to reveal a hidden ISU hat underneath and puts that one on! That would be awesome (and also incredibly dooshy).

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
I don't. I thought Cliff (and his parents) were asshats when he did it - and it turned out they were - and I don't want to feel even a little bit the same way about Foster.
yeah, Alexander really looked like an azz, but it was all good eventually because Kansas was busted when it revealed his family received money (probably Adidas)

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
maybe I’m missing something here? That dude wasn’t that far off and certainly was pretty complimentary of Prohm and isu program?

other than CSP has two sweet 16’s at isu.

luv how Hawk fans think Prohm failed bc he was handed good roster and only made it to Sweet 16..That Virginia team isu played was the worst match up possible for that isu team...Best defensive team in country with some darn good offensive talent as well..

You are either kidding or need to read his post again.