NCAA wrestling tickets

cyucat7

Sep 3, 2015
Is it possible to buy tickets for the NCAA wrestling tournament through Iowa State?

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
Got my email the other day. You request tickets and they are given out based on donation level :

The Iowa State University Athletics Department would like to offer to wrestling season ticket holders and Cyclone Club members the opportunity to request tickets for the 2020 NCAA Wrestling Championship. The tournament will take place at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota from Thursday, March 19 to Saturday, March 21.
The athletics department expects very high demand for these NCAA tickets. Please know that tickets are very limited and placing a ticket request does not guarantee seats. Ticket requests must be submitted by Friday, December 6, 2019.

All-Session tickets cost $350 (lower level) and includes a Cyclone Spirit Package (see below). You can request up to the following number of all-session tickets based on your Cyclone Club membership level:

Eight Tickets:
  • Directors ($12,500)
  • Victory ($5,000)
  • Captains ($2,500)
Six Tickets:

• Gold ($1,000)
  • Cardinal ($500)

Four Tickets:
  • States ($250)
  • Century ($100)
  • Letterwinners Club
  • Non-donor, season ticket holders

• Agree
Reactions: buf87

Crazyape22

Feb 22, 2019
We bought ours a couple of months ago. I couldn't believe how expensive 4 tix would be for a venue that size, I get last year debacle & pricing. Already got our hotel that is very close. Ready for NCAA's!