Iowa State vs Oregon State TV question

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Exactly. WTH is pac 12 Oregon. It’s not available on some of those additional channels on dish?

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
The Pac12 going it alone on their network is going to be written about in the future as the worst move of the realignment period.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
The Pac12 going it alone on their network is going to be written about in the future as the worst move of the realignment period.

Totally agree, not aligning with ESPN, CBS or Fox Sports and being on at late times for most the Nation could cost them their conference.

There are justifiable complaints for the Big 12 giving the 3rd tier rights to ESPN+ but the extra revenue stream and extra views nationally it can generate will help solidify the conference more. It isn't like we don't have to pay 10$ for CycloneTV right now for those lower level games. Giving that money to ESPN+ and get the other games and programming is a win for fans IM0, plus we can catch some other leagues games. Just not the PAC10 unless you have dish #facepalm.

• Agree
Reactions: 1UNI2ISU

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
So have we ever gotten a clear answer on if it will be on one of the alternates for Dish or if it is streaming only? If it’s streaming can you use your dish subscription?

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
If bad comes to worse I can listen to the Clones pound the Beavers and watch the Badgers pound the Squawks. Add A couple of O'Dell Could Catchers and there are much worse ways to spend a few hours.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I think my provider carries all the Pac-12 networks -- "general' ones and the specific regions. I still might not be able to make the window to watch (schedule conflict), but looks like I have an option.

Also didn't realized until today there are that many P12N divisions: Arizona, Oregon, Bay Area, L.A. Area, Mountain, Washington (plus the main). Is there enough niche for each area to customize the programming for that many targets? BTN has 14 schools and only 3 versions (BTN, Extra1 and Extra2 ... I wasn't aware of "Extra" channels until now, either).

And, of course, ESPN Plus isn't in my service (yet anyway).

TedKumsher

Aug 30, 2007
Ames
Positive that it will be on dish? Guide doesn’t show it. Only has a football game on at that time.
No. It is showing up in the guide in the DishAnywhere app/website as "406-1 P12ORHD" (I presume ORegon), but it doesn't allow me to record it from there. The guide on the Dish doesn't show the game at all -- yet. At this point I just hope maybe it'll show up on the P12 alt channels sometime before the game. But I suppose it might be restricted to Oregon only. If it doesn't show up tomorrow before the game, I'll try to watch at https://pac-12.com/live with my Dish login.

Reactions: 2020cy

PineClone

Jul 16, 2008
Not sure this will help anyone, but just in case...

I borrowed my in-law's Spectrum (cable) subscriber login and tried to watch PAC12 network on my computer. No luck, as it required that specific channel to be viewed on the subscriber's TV. However, i was able to login to the Pac12 Network website using the Spectrum login credentials and it appears that i will be able to watch the game that way.

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Just signed up for fubo tv. 7 day free trial. Family Package includes Pac 12 Network but not the Pac 12- Oregon network which the game is on. To get the pac 12 Oregon network, select the extra sports add on package at sign up (regularly $10.95?) and it will be included in the free trial! Worked for me. Watching on apple tv app. Good for roku, fire tv stick, computer, +more.

This worked like a charm, super simple on my Samsung TV. Many thanks. Now to set myself a calendar reminder to cancel the day after and not get stuck with a $70 fubo bill.
source.gif

Reactions: salennon07

Malty Flannel

Sep 19, 2019
Huxley
you'd think a financially struggling conference with an egregious monetary black hole of a TV network would make it a bit easier to get its product in front of as many eyeballs as possible, rather than having 1 P12 network official channel, 9 "alternate" channels that don't show any programming, and 7 regional channels that break up an all ready not-that-huge region, and then at the end of the day still nobody knows exactly what channel the games on or how to watch it

• Agree
Reactions: 2020cy

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
This worked like a charm, super simple on my Samsung TV. Many thanks. Now to set myself a calendar reminder to cancel the day after and not get stuck with a $70 fubo bill.
source.gif
I dont see the sports pack add on

82Clone4Life

Mar 7, 2019
I dont see the sports pack add on
If you sign up for the free Fubo tv 7 day trial online, select the family plan, the next step will be to choose add ons. I believe it's called Sports Plus with NFL Red Zone for $10.99. If you choose this, it will be included at no charge with the free 7 day trial. Just remember to cancel before the 7 days are up.

Reactions: CyPunch