STAFF PICKS: Xavier Foster

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Lol the "sources" on this site have led people to believe that Oliver Martin wasn't transferring, Tyler Cook was leaving Iowa two years ago, and Mollie Tibbets had ran off with an older man.

Unless it comes from @Artic Zone, I wont hold my breath.

• Disagree
  • Creative
Reactions: CyDude16 and ComCY

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
My pick.

:prohm: > :mccaffery:

giphy.gif

CycloneBob

Aug 9, 2010
Ames
Hard to figure out why any top recruit would consider UOI given the public perception of the current head coach. Maybe he's different one-on-one or with the team, but public perception is just not good. Also, if XF selects ISU, he better be ready to run. I thought last night's team showed more quickness and uptempo than previous years. I'm sure he would be a welcome recruit, but I think UOI needs XF more than we do.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
No matter what happens remember he is a 17/18 year old kid. I have zero reason to doubt any of the sources, but remember:
  • he is a 17/18 year old. Could change his mind at the very last second, despite what has been said/decided previously
  • Him and his family could be purposely gaming one or both of the fanbases, sending false info out.
Again, I have no reason to doubt CyTwins and others on this matter. Just no matter what happens remember XF makes the decision in the end, and that decision may change at any given time.

• Agree
Reactions: FinalFourCy and jmb