***2019-2020 College Football Survivor Week 10***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JT88

Oct 7, 2009
Week 1 Mich St
Week 2 Baylor
Week 3 Auburn
Week 4 LSU
Week 5 Iowa
Week 6 Memphis
Week 7 Clemson
Week 8 Minnesota
Week 9 App St.
Week 10 SMU

Only team I could pick this week.

LOYALjamiSON

Sep 23, 2015
Week 1: Texas
Week 2: Kentucky
Week 3: Okie St.
Week 4: Virginia
Week 5: Iowa
Week 6: Penn St
Week 7: Baylor
Week 8: Minnesota
Week 9: SMU

Week 10: App St.

CY88

Jan 3, 2013
Week 1: Texas A&M
Week 2: Iowa
Week3: Notre Dame
Week 4: Baylor
Week 5: Appalachian State
Week 6: Penn State
Week 7: Wisconsin
Week 9: Alabama
Week 10: SMU

AngusClone

Sep 3, 2011
Central Iowa
Week 1: Texas
Week 2: Utah
Week 3: Notre Dame
Week 4: Baylor
Week 5: Penn St
Week 6: LSU
Week 7: Boise St
Week 9: App St

Week 10: SMU

Aug 29, 2017
Week 1: Texas A&M
Week 2: Wisconsin
Week 3: Notre Dame

Week 4: Virginia
Week 5: Iowa
Week 6: Penn State
Week 7: Boise State
Week 8: That school in Ohio
Week 9: App State

Week 10: Baylor

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
We came close to losing all the Baylor picks also. :eek:
Yeah, I wasn't feeling at all comfortable when I made that pick.

Refs blew the call on that muffed punt. You can't trip a guy trying to make the fair catch - accidentally or not.

OU gets a big break on that Baylor targeting call. It is the kid's third so he will have to sit out the OU game. He's one of their starting safeties.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Yeah, I wasn't feeling at all comfortable when I made that pick.

Refs blew the call on that muffed punt. You can't trip a guy trying to make the fair catch - accidentally or not.

OU gets a big break on that Baylor targeting call. It is the kid's third so he will have to sit out the OU game. He's one of their starting safeties.
I wasn't watching the game. Was the fair catch call against Baylor? Because if memory serves, they got penalized for crowding OUR punt receiver. I think it's an actual play for them...to see how much they can get away with. Maybe someone should punt Rhules' head??

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I wasn't watching the game. Was the fair catch call against Baylor? Because if memory serves, they got penalized for crowding OUR punt receiver. I think it's an actual play for them...to see how much they can get away with. Maybe someone should punt Rhules' head??
I'm no Baylor fan, but it was blown in WVUs favor. Baylor is catching a punt that is knuckleballing so Baylor returner is drifting to his right. At last second he has to take a step further right. Last step ends up on defenders foot just as ball arrives and returner stumbles. Ball glances off of returner's hands then helmet and WVU recovers in field goal range. WVU hits the 43 yard FG but not before delay of game flags are thrown. New kicker then has 48 yard FG blocked.

It is an interference foul if the kicking team contacts the potential receiver before, or simultaneous to, his first touching the ball (A.R. 6-4-1-II, III, and VIII). When in question, it is an interference foul.

• Informative
Reactions: ImJustKCClone