TNF: WV vs Baylor

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I only watched part of the game, but how in the heck do the announcers come away from that that Baylor is a great team? They struggled against an average WVU team. Baylor is good but they’ve gotten so many lucky bounces this year.

Announcers are trained to say crap like that.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
It’s amazing how different this Baylor team is from the Art Briles ones. Off field I’m sure they are the same though..

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa
If you are WVU coach, Not sure how you justify not running on that 3rd and 2 instead of that ****** throw into double coverage. I understand wanting to win and knock off a ranked team but maybe you gat the 1st down and can continue down field and run out the clock before scoring, or go on 4th down if you don't get it. Then you get a delay of game call that takes away the tie. SMH

I just wanted Baylor to lose soooo bad.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
At this point I want the rematch in the CCG (slim hope and a lot of work currently) so we can kick their ass like we should have.

Before that happens ISU's players need to be utilized correctly.

Which is why ISU has 3 losses...so...a rematch may not matter.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
1-11 in 2017, and now 8-0. Geez this sucks. We are good enough this year to be 8-0, we fked up, plain and simple. CMC has to get September figured out.

On another note, did I hear them say that WVU has 21 freshmen and sophomores in their two deeps?