Crown a New Loser - Coaches

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
I got to thinking, with our unanimous most hated coach off to Houston, who does Cyclone Fanatic hate the most. Post your Big 12 coach rankings from love to hate below:

1.) Matt Campbell - Pretty sure I love this man more than some of my own family members. What he stands for as a man makes him the best representative this University could ask for. Not to mention what he has done for my favorite sports child (Iowa State football).

2.) Mike Gundy - The mullet is unique and I love his honesty.

3.) Lincoln Riley - He finally rid the conference of a hated hawk. Seems like a genuine guy and I have a weird soft spot for OU with big game Bob gone.

4.) Gary Patterson - Seems to hold his players accountable and always gives us credit when we beat them.

5.) Les Miles - Quirky guy that is always good for a laugh or two.

6.) Chris Klieman - Born winner and its proven with his success at NDSU.

7.) Matt Wells - I've heard great things about him. Seems to be a class act.

8.) Neal Brown - Don't know much about him, which already makes him better than my bottom two.

9.) Matt Rhule - Whiny little ***** boy who put our players in danger by having the conference make us take down our tents. Not to mention the dirty **** his players pulled in Ames last year. Seems like a slimeball the way he flirts with NFL teams every chance he gets. Move on and let Rapelor fall to the bottom of the conference again, where they belong.

10.) Tom Herman - Dude is a real life cuck/swinger, was porking "recruiting girls", seems to enjoy bashing Ames and Iowa State any chance he gets, and is an overall douche. Horns down loser.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Easily Rhule and Herman. I don’t know him yet but I bet I’ll hate miles soon enough.

• Winner
Reactions: Lineup

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
1- Matty C
2-8 who the fook cares.
9- Rhule. i don't call him matt b/c there is only one matt.
10- Pee wee herman. hes a bi*tch.

Reactions: GTO

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Are you predicting that Baylor & Oklahoma both lose 2 (OU) or 3 (Baylor) more times?

Seems unlikely.
I think all it takes is Iowa State winning out from this point. OU lost to K-State, and Texas lost to OU and TCU. If Iowa State beats both of those teams, we technically should hold the head to head tie breaker over OU and Texas would have 3 conference losses to our 2. And heck if Baylor beats OU then we would have the second best record in the conference outright.

• Optimistic

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I dislike Herman.

I have no problem with Rhule, here is one reason why:
Well, in the words of Maximus the gladiator, are you not entertained? What a great, great football game and what a great, great performance by both teams, and I want to make sure I give credit and deserved credit to Iowa State. I thought the way they played in the fourth quarter was amazing, and Brock Purdy was special. Their team is a team of winners and tough guys, and they found a way to come back. They made everything hard. Their defense made everything hard against our offense today, and their offense fought back and took the lead, and even after we scored that last field goal, they still had a chance to go win the football game.

• Disagree

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Herman is easily the least liked because he just acts like an azzhat and he coaches Texas.
I'm not a fan of Riley's because he wears a crown without achievement.
Miles comes off as a smug overlord from an earlier era.
Rhule has accomplished way more than the other three, it's not close, and deserves recognition.
Both Brown and Wells are too new to really get a grasp on.
Gundy has always been a favorite for his red dirt, cavalier attitude.
Patterson is the best defensive coach in the conference, perhaps the land, and thus due respect.
Klieman's homey approach and achievement are already enduring.
Campbell is a media darling for good reason.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron