Cardinal and Gold finals

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Stevetasker

Jun 25, 2011
Reeves, Broderson & Shapiro all looked like they will develop into good wrestlers. Agree with Crab, Coleman really didn’t do much. Mac was more aggressive, just couldn’t get out from the bottom position. Carr is as advertised.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidBroderson

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
I’ll have a video of the full interview later. I had trouble getting it uploaded last night.

Reactions: ISU22CY and JM4CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I think I'd be a David Carr fan no matter where he went to wrestle. Just a happy dude, loves wrestling, and is incredibly fun to watch.

But I'm really really really glad he came here. Next four years are going to be fun.
Couldn't agree more. I really hope we can keep a solid team around him with him carrying the torch.

• Agree
Reactions: SimpsonCyclone

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Also appeared Gomez hurt his thigh, hip during the 2nd period.

Degen looked ready to go as well.
I should have mentioned Degen. He looked great. Not only is he such an unorthodox wrestler, but he is constantly on the attack. He’ll give up some points, but he’s going to put people in enough funky positions to score plenty on his own. Reminds me of this:

6d6d1ff8e576a74e59f80508f2ebdea4.png

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
HWT match was just scratched per coaches decision right before heading into the matches. Not much details to give. They’re both healthy so no worries about injury!

• Informative
Reactions: CyGold